♡❣Hanako's Treat, Ch.4❣♡

These two lovebirds have been getting closer, Hanako was been patiently waiting for y/n's death. He's prepared. But he's currently behaving.

As your class almost ends. You told hanako to behave. He agreed. "Y/n, I'm getting bored." He whined. You whispered "Sh, I can't concentrate!" You focused on your teacher. He gave you a cute puppy eyes, you were getting mad. He whined, He sighed and decided to give up, But he float beneath your desk and hugged your smooth legs. You got flustered. While the bell rang, A teal creamed hair girl, Yashiro Nene. Asked you a simple question. "Y/n-san? Are you alright? Why are you red?" You answered, "O-oh! It's nothing! It's just getting hot in here!" You giggled nervously and awkwardly. She looked at you suspiciously, But she decided to let that lie slide. She said "Oh okay! See you later then!" She waved goodbye. And walked to the exit of the classroom. You catched a glimpse of yashiro's close friend, Aoi Akane. She noticed you looking at her. So she waved happily. You waved too. And two of the close friends walks away. After that. You sighed, You shaked your leg to put down hanako. 'You idiot, Hanako!' He was too strong to put him down. He hugged tight your leg, He slides his right hand upwards to your smooth slender legs. You struggled as you felt a cold air coming up to your skirt. You slapped his hand, You hissed "Dont do that!! That's sexual abusement!" He said "Why do you prefer sexual abusement when I'm only sliding upwards and downwards your leg~?" You were blushing too much. You sat on the ground and tries to pushes hanako. And you managed to do it. He whined, "That was rude! You could've have been do it gently!" You stand up. And fixed your hair. He glares at you, Sitting. His legs were crossed shape. He had a secret blush. You looked back at him. But you looked away. As you started to walk towards the door. Hanako grabbed your hand. He gave you puppy eyes. And says "Wait... Can you at least... Stay with me for a moment?" He gave you a little squeeze. You wide big open your eyes. He looked away, Avoiding to meet your eyes. He was flustered. But you didn't have any problem. Since you are a slave of a dead murderer granting wishing ghost. You decided to stay with him. But it is lunch time. So you had to eat on the empty classroom with him.

As the time past, You and him had a great time. You were eating. And he just talks about how cute you are. You kinda had a feeling for him, But it still a small feeling. It's not like you already like him. You sort of love him. By his amber orange eyes, His choppy hair, His old uniform. And his hat. While for the apparition, He was just flirting you. He already fell for you. By your (E/C, Eye color), Your smooth body. And your soft, Fluffy hair. You lovebirds were starting to fell in love. You might wanna regret falling in love with a dead guy.

As the school bell rang. You closed your lunchbox and put it on your bag. A girl opened the door and runs towards you. It was yashiro. Your friend. I know she's only been your friend for 1 day, But she's extremely loyal. She can't leave poor students behind going to the class late! She alarmed you by saying "We gotta go now, Y/n-san! We're gonna be late!" As she hold your hand tight. You put your bag on your chest. Preparing to what will yashiro will do.

And you two run like you two had a marathon! While the dead boy. He was standing still at the door as you two run into the class. He muttered "Idiot." He giggled. For you, You were getting a little dizzy, As you and yashiro stopped at the destination. You were getting dizzy and might pass out. As you almost did. You got catched by,

Teru Minamoto. The girls gasped as they eyed for you and teru. He asked, "Are you alright, Y/n-san?" He scratched his cheek. As yashiro turned to see teru. She became flustered. And for yooouuu, You answered "Oh! I'm alright, Thank you and sorry for catching me! I was quite getting dizzy because yashiro didn't want us to get late." You bowed thank you for him. And gave him a 'Sorry' smile. He said “No, It's my pleasure.” He happily smiled, He clears his throat and says “Im sorry, But I currently has something to attend with, I'll see you by, Y/n-san.” He walked away. As you turned around you saw yashiro turned into a stone. Blushing.

You grabbed her hand and goes to the classroom.

{Time Skip, In Hanako's Bathroom}

As many classrooms you attended were kinda pretty enjoyable and pretty long, You still aced it. You paid hanako a visit. As you came there. You see hanako muttering and sulking in the window sill. You tilted your head, Confused. He turned around, He wide his eyes to see you and walks towards you. “Oh hey, Y/n.” He noticed you being confused. You fixed your head. And says “Hey, There hanako. Why were you kinda look like you were... Jealous?” He froze from your question. And he blushed for a second. But his shaking mouth were slowly fading into a smirk. He grabbed his hat and hold it on his chest. He looked away for moment.

Until,

He looked you again. He grabbed your hand and kissed you. It doesn't surprised you. Since your getting used to it. You melted on the kiss. He was getting a little energetic. And kisses every spot he could find on your lips, And his tongue searches your mouth. He let go of your hand. And you put your hands on his shoulders. You two were on the door. So he pulled away and says “Can you... Close the door?” You did it before he could even say it. After you did it you turned away and got kisses again. You still got melted. His hat were slowly got putted on the sink beside you two. Before you pull away the kiss he hold your neck and leans you to his face. He wouldn't let you go away. You started to be breathless. But you still let hanako grabs you. Then he finally pulled away. He put his right hand’s backside on his lips. He wide his eyes. And says “O- oh, I'm sorry y/n- I didn't meant to do that...” You got confused. That does that mean he had an urge to kiss you on that moment? If that's so, Maybe that's why his muttering and sulking? As you gasping repeatedly. You closed your eyes. You started to be tired. He looked at you. And grabs your face. Your starting to fall on the ground. You forced your body to stay awake, Because it's gonna be late, Then they finally wake up. Your eyes were still sleepy. Hanako hugs you. He put his head on your neck. You could feel him looking at your skin. He pulled away. “You should go home.” As you see his amber eyes shining bright. So as the sun. Your eyes were awoken. As you see the time on your watch. You grabbed your bag and opens the door, “Goodbye, Then hanako.” He smiled. “Goodbye.” As you walks on the exit. He closed the door. And he took out his knife on his cloth.

“Y/n, Your too much to resist.” He smiled. He took a closer look at the knife. “But too bad your might gonna hate me for this.”

{Next Day.}

While you swipe to the floor, Hanako jumped out to his sitting position. And float infront of you. Kisses you passionately. He tilted his head. He pulled away, A string of saliva caught your attention, Then, The school bell rang. You wiped the saliva from your mouth, And quickly waved goodbye at him, “Bye!” You rushed yourself to your class. Hanako waved a little. “That was, Short. Meh whatever” He shrugged, He got interrupted, But at least he kissed you. He smiled brightly. He walks out of the bathroom, Then, Tsukasa appeared, “Hey there, Amane!”, “What is it?” While hanako spoke, Tsukasa leans closer. But their face were meter away, “Idiot, Since when will you kill y/n-chan?” He tilted his head. “Just... In right time, Why?”, He back away a little. “Weeeelll... I wanted to gift y/n-chan something.”. Hanako widened his eyes. As Tsukasa pulled out a... Knife. “Since you still haven't killed y/n, I'll kill her myself!” He jumped excitedly. “Please, Don't...” He lowered his head. Looking at the ground. “Why not? ... Fine. If you do it, Tomorrow.” Hanako clenched his hands. “Yes...” Tsukasa patted his head. “Good Amane! Now bye!” He disappeared with a purple ish small smoke. Hanako floats back to his boundary, Sitting on his little window again. He held back the tears he was hiding. “I don't wanna kill y/n...”

...To be continued...

Asaki here! Im sorry I have been... Not writing for a few days, It's because I have been sick. And I'm still currently sick. And did you guess what happen to this? I changed it! Well, I was busy. I hope you enjoyed!

~1594 words~