Sweet Attempts

Caution: Yandere, Smut, Kissing, Killing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Few days passed, And your bound to be with hanako. Does that mean your No.8? Maybe not.

You snapped out of your thoughts and turned around to see... Tsukasa? "Tsukasa-kun?" Tsukasa was very known as Hanako's twin. You stood up from to your sitting position on the window, Just standing still until Tsukasa came in. "What will be your need?" You crossed your arms. Trying not to be rude. You didn't want to mess with Hanako's brother since, He did want hanako to have homicide on you.

He came a little closer your face. But it was meters away. "Can I have a talk to you, Y/n-chan?" Before you could answer, Hanako walked in, "Tsukasa! ... Don't touch y/n, Please." He walked behind tsukasa. He looked at you sweetly. Tsukasa just glares you and hanako each. You looked Tsukasa, So did hanako. Tsukasa just replied "Well, Whatever. Bye lovebirds." He waved. You turned red from the name he gave to you and hanako. You turned around to see hanako literally being sad. You cupped his face, "Whats wrong?" You softened your smile. He answered, "Well, Ever since I killed you... Is it alright....

If I told you the reason why?"

~End of Sweet Attemps Chapter 1~

Hello everyone ! So reminder for y'all, My chapter will only end on chapter 50. And there may some bonus or some more chapters to keep you guys entertain, I just wanna let you know some chapters!

-Sweet Attemps-

Chapter One: Reasonable Truth

"I killed you, Because I want you."

Chapter Two: Hang-out, Make-out

"Your quite the kisser, My dear."

Chapter Three: Meet Other Wonders.

"Your very close to others..."

Chapter Four: Apologies

"Its alright, I forgive you. Please be safe though..."

Chapter Five (Finale): Twisted Reward

"Your a good one today."

-Homicidal Promise-

Chapter One: Beginning of Obsession

"I want y/n, Now."

Chapter Two: Regretting Acception?!

"Why is Tsukasa close to you?"

Chapter Three: 2 Boys, 1 Heart

"Shes mine."

"Nope! She's mine."

Chapter Four: Love Is Like A Virus

"Are you kidding me? You can't just pick none of us!"

Chapter Five (Finale): None Decision

"Your really trying to make your decision? Make it quick, Darling."

Well apparently, This might take longer than I expected. But at least you'll be enjoying it. SIGH. Hope my brother won't caught me 👀

Reminder, This isn't the only chapters Im making, There's more than you and I will expect, My hands are gonna get tired of this.

Anyways, That's all. Byeeee...

(HELP, IM LITERALLY ALONE, WHEN I WROTE THE HOMICIDAL PROMISE, MY MIRROR SHATTERED INFRONT OF MEH AND MY BROTHER IS SLEEPING-)

~450 Words~