Chapter 1

Most of the characters and some storylines are not mine. They belong to the wonderful J.K.ROWLING, one of the greatest writers of this generation. Her books will stay in our hearts forever.

All the rest I can actually take credit for (well apart from the video on the side, I just found that and thought it was pretty good for the story.)

Sidenote: I wrote this story prior to the Cursed Child was even in the works, so please do not compare my characters to what happens/their personalities in the play/book. I've had a lot of comments where readers get annoyed because certain characters aren't supposed to act this way or another. But please bear in mind when I wrote it I had very little information on the next gen characters. Please don't comment about the Cursed Child because it might spoil it for others who haven't read it/seen it.

Anyway, enough chit chat, I hope you enjoy my first ever story on Wattpad. Let me know your thoughts!

~

Chapter One

Lily

I looked into the bathroom mirror and stared at myself. The girl in the mirror had fiery auburn hair that fell to her waist. She had beautiful amber eyes and her eyelashes were long and curly, each individually defined against her pale, freckly skin.

I lifted my hand to my hair and ran it through the soft strands; the girl in the mirror did the same. I smiled at her and she smiled back, her emerald eyes sparkling as they caught the light. My name is Lily Luna Potter, the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. No pressure there.

"Lily!" Someone was hammering on the bathroom door, "Can you hurry up and get out of there, what are you even doing? We have to leave in 10 minutes and you haven't even eaten breakfast. Mums going bonkers downstairs!"

"Albus calm down, I just need to get rid of this massive spot..." I replied furiously trying to pop a pimple. Bad habit, I know.

"Are you actually kidding me!? I need to go to the loo!" Albus yelled back.

I rolled my eyes, trust him to be so dramatic, no wonder he got put in Slytherin. "There's two toilets in this house you know!" I said pushing his temper. I could imagine him getting more annoyed by the second. I smiled in the mirror mischievously and then turned around - it's probably not good to annoy your brother too much before you have to share an 8 hour train ride together.

I flung the door open "kidding, you can have the-" and almost got hit in the face with his knuckle. "Erm why were you trying to hit me? I'm letting you in now!"

"Well I was actually just going to knock on the door again but your big head kind of got in the way," he replied matching my sarcastic tone.

"Knock" I scoffed, "more like hammer down the door." 

He budged past me to get into the bathroom. Albus was a spitting image of our father, dark jet black hair with bright green eyes. The only thing he was missing was that infamous scar. "Why do you look so dressed up anyway, we're only going back to school. Who you trying to impress?"

"Guys," James my eldest brother came down the stairs shaking his head trying to look disapproving but failing. He had a sly amused smile on his face. "There's no need to fight, it's only a bathroom." He ruffled my hair playfully, making it stick out in all directions.

"James! You know, I really can't decide which one of you two is the most annoying! Why couldn't I have had a sister!" I groaned and ran up the stairs back to my room. Well I say ran, more like hobbled because of my lovely new shoes I was wearing. I had seen them in a shop in the South of France and I just fell in love. They were beautiful white wedges and I just knew I had to show Roxy as soon as possible. Why I ever thought wearing them on a train would be a good idea I'll never know - but I must admit they made my legs look longer and looked great with my summer dress.  Aunt Hermione said that you should always dress to impress, you never know who you might meet.