Chapter 22

I think I'm in Love With a Malfoy

Chapter 22

The video is Bertie Gilbert (who plays Scorpius in the film for like 5 seconds =p) talking about the Harry Potter premiere. Its a bit odd because he kind of looks a bit like Harry with Draco's blonde hair. But anyway...its there if you want to watch it.

VOTE &Comment – support this story for the Watty Awards xD

Lily's POV

I looked around happily at the busy train station where kids were everywhere, all saying hurried goodbyes to their parents, eager to get onto the train as quick as possible.  My parents led us, my brothers and I, over to a fairly clear part of the platform. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to Hogwarts! I had waited 11 years for this day!

I just happened to glance around the platform, taking in the shiny Hogwarts Express, when I glimpsed a boy. He was a little taller than me, around Albus' height with brilliant blonde hair, standing with whom I assumed to be his parents. His mother was fussing over him, patting his hair and smoothing out his jacket when he caught my eye and smiled.  I looked away shyly. Mother and father were greeting many of the parent's like long friends. Well of course everyone knew who they were.

I looked up at my father just in time to see him nod slightly in the direction of the blonde boy and his family, who were at least a good twenty metres away.

The father of the blonde boy sent a curt nod back.

I tugged on my mother's arm. "Who's that mummy?" I asked.

"Honey, that's Draco Malfoy and his family...you remember we told you about them?"

I nodded fiercely, clutching the cage in which sat my owl, Redfern. I had been so excited when I had got her...finally I would have my own pet, but both my parents had warned me that owls weren't really pets. They just delivered your post, and that Redfern would live with all the other owls and birds in the Owlery at Hogwarts.

"That's Scor- Scorpion?" I said gesturing towards the boy.

"Scorpius." Interjected Albus, who was glaring daggers at the blonde boy. "But by all means call him Scorpion, it suits his personality better," he said scornfully.

The train sounded its whistle, warning us that we only had minutes before it was to leave. Our parents ushered us onto the train with our heavy trunks and kissed us goodbye.

And then the train was speeding away, out of Kings Cross Station, to my future.

"Lils, do you want me to take your trunk?" offered James.

I nodded and passed the heavy thing to him. What was in there anyway? My whole bedroom? Certainly felt that way. Albus had already headed off down the narrow train corridor and I slowly trailed behind James taking in every inch of my surroundings. Well up until I walked smack bang into someone who was emerging from one of the cabins.

"Ouchh!" I complained rubbing my forehead, tears prickling at the corners of my eyes. The cage had fallen out of my hand upon impact and crashed onto the floor waking poor Redfern who was now thrashing wildly around her cage.

I looked around wildly for James, but he must have already gone through the doors to a different compartment of the train because he was nowhere in sight. I leaned down to pick up the cage, but Redfern didn't stop screeching.

"Here give her one of these-" I hand extended in front of my face holding an owl treat. I took it gratefully, poking it through the bars, silencing Redfern as she was now preoccupied. Well I suppose it was the least the person could do considering they were the one that walked into me, causing this mess.