Chapter 9

Haha so I found some pictures online...and they cracked me up so much---> there's one of them on the side. They're all about Harry Potter and some are so funny. So i posted some on my photobucket account....no credit taken though as their not mine but their still hilarious.  GO to http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/lollyyypop112/ if you want to see them.. :)

COMMENT?VOTE?FAN!!! ENJOYYYY xx

Chapter 9 - Secrets 

Scorpius

I walked out of the girls' room and shut the door carefully behind me. Drake just looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I brushed past him on the way to our room. 

"So how's you and Potter?" he waggled his eyebrows. "It doesn't look like she'll be putting out any time soon. So you might as well give me that money now." He held put his hand smirking.

"Wouldn't doubt my skills if I were you. I'm pretty persuasive you know." I said this but even I was starting to have doubts. "I just need to get her to fall in love with me first."

"She's not going to get with you when she's still with that other kid."

"I'll make them break up." I shrugged.

"Seems like a lot of work to me. I don't know why you don't just go for the easy ones."

"Because I like a challenge and Lily's a challenge."

"On first name basis already? WOW getting there eventually." He said sarcastically as he opened the door to our room.

"Shut up Drake." Being honest I really didn't have a very good comeback so instead I decided to turn the conversation back to him. "How's you and Rose? Or is it you and Roxy now?"

"Ya know what man...I know what you're trying to do. But thanks for asking anyway. We're all good. I think. I kinda like having both women after me. It's kind of kinky. I'm sure foxy Roxy would be up for a threesome."

I clapped him on the back. "Don't toy them both around for too long Zabini. They might turn on you and curse you in the back." 

"Your just jealous that once again you're not getting any action. Don't worry. I'm sure there will be some pretty fine Beauxbaton girls around for you."

I just grunted in agreement before walking down the hallway to the bedrooms to change into my robes. The thing was I didn't just want another girl anymore. No other girl made me feel the way SHE did.

I collapsed on the double four poster bed and ran my hand through my hair. Why did I have to make that bet? Why did she have to be so fucking cute and sexy at the same time? Why the fuck did I get myself into this situation? If I carried through with it, I would end up falling harder, and at the same time I would be making her hurt by pursuing it when she was still with Lorcan. I punched into thin air. I must've looked like a proper idiot but I didn't care. If anyone was watching I'd just hex them in the face.

I calmed myself down and sat up and started rummaging through my trunk for my special robes that we wore on special occasions. I picked up my head boy badge and looked at it thoughtfully for a second. I really didn't know why McGonagall had picked me as Head Boy. I was always getting into fights back in the day. It was just odd why she thought me as the better role model rather than 'perfect' Albus.

I shrugged and pinned the damn thing to my robes.

Once again combing my fingers through my hair and walked out the room slamming the door shut behind me.