Chapter 2

Heres the next chapter =D

Any comments are appreciated

Theres a picture of Alex Pettyfer as Scorpius on the side...I'll just leave that there for you!

Chapter 2

Lily

I could see Malfoy smirking at me across the carriage out of the corner of my eye. I was determined not to give him the satisfaction of looking at him as I listened to Crystal giving orders to the new prefects. What had suddenly got into him? The past four years he'd just ignored me so why the change of heart all of a sudden?

"Okay you all know the drill, after the feast you must pair up with the other prefect from your house and take the new first years to their dormitories."

I smiled at Hugo, my cousin and a close friend. He had also been chosen as a prefect this year.

"Scorpius, do you have something to say?" Crystal turned to him.

"Uhhh, actually you summed it up very nicely Crystal," he flashed her a 200 kilowatt smile. She went pink. Urghhh was I the only one who saw through his little charming act?

He turned to the rest of the carriage "However, if any of you have any questions about being a prefect please don't hesitate to approach me." He looked straight at me, "I really mean that."

I rolled my eyes. Yeah sure...'questions'. Oh damn, I looked at him. So much for not giving him the satisfaction.

"Okay, so you can all return to your friends now. Enjoy the rest of the train journey," Crystal said breaking the gaze Scorpius held on me.

Hugo and me stood up and filed out of the carriage with the rest of the prefects.

We started down the hall when someone came up behind me and snaked their arm around my waist. I recognised his pepperminty scent and turned around eagerly.

"Lorcan!" I exclaimed, threw my arms around him and kissed him.

"I missed you" he murmured against my lips.

"I missed you too," he was so sweet.

"Get a room you guys. The romance is killing me. Literally." Roxanne said as she brushed past me.

Roxanne was another of my cousins (I had so many cousins sometimes it was hard to keep track) and my best friend. We were like twins, inseparable.

"No one asked for your opinion Roxy," I replied with a small smile "Why don't you just go and wait for me in the carriage?"

"Na ah you're not getting out of this one that easily. You've got plenty of time to do this romantic rubbish when we get there. Now is the time to tell me all about your summer."

"Roxy, I saw you over the summer, you came and stayed for two weeks" I laughed.

"Yeah but we had two weeks after that and I have to tell you Australia was amazing, and I met this really fine muggle guy..." she babbled on and on...

I groaned, "Okay, we're coming" I said and pulled away from Lorcan and dragged him by the hand down the train corridor.

Roxy came to a halt outside the last carriage and turned in. I followed with Lorcan behind and Hugo behind him. Inside the carriage were the other two people that made up our little group.

Jake Smith, who was a muggle born yet incredibly smart. But he was so sweet, nice and always knew how to cheer someone up. He was also gay.

Then there was Colétté Lefevre. She was French and very pretty. She got transferred from Beauxbatons after her first year. She said all the girls there were snooty bitches, which made us all laugh and like her instantly.