Chapter 17

Chapter 17 - Happy Christmas

Dedicated to my Wattpad Twin KrispyKremeBallerina x

I didn't even knew Tom Felton sang! It's actually really goood! ------> check out the video.

*Vote

*Comment

*Enjoy!

Lily

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Literally my mouth hurt because I couldn't stop grinning.

Last night was so perfect. Well apart from what Lysander tried to do to me. I shuddered at the thought. I still didn't know whether to report him to McGonagall or not, he was quite clearly drunk and I didn't want to get him expelled.

At least I knew the situation with Scorpius now. I was falling for him, hard, and I really had to break up with Lorcan soon. I couldn't stand it if he found out from Lysander that I'd kissed Scorpius, multiple times. Gosh that made me sound like I was a terrible person. I promise I'm not. It's just when I was with him, the whole world around us just disappeared and there was just us two.

After I'd finished daydreaming, I got out of bed and but didn't realise what day it was so I ended up stumbling on the pile of presents by the side of my bed. Christmas Day.

I glanced towards Roxanne who was still sound asleep, snoring lightly. All I could see out the window- well to be honest I couldn't see anything out the window because it was covered in white snow. I felt a pang of homesickness when I realised that I wouldn't be seeing mum or dad, or James, or Auntie Hermione or Ron. But then again I still had Roxy and Hugo, and Rose here.

I picked my wand up from the side table and whispered "Confringo." The fireplace promptly erupted into flames filling the room with warmth and a soft glow.

I debated for a while whether to wake up Roxy or not. In the end I decided to let her sleep for a while. She looked so peaceful for once and not at all her loud, noisy self.

I sat back down on the soft, squishy bed cross-legged. I pointed the wand at a pile of presents on the floor. "Wingardium Leviosa," and the pile hovered and then slowly levitated towards me settling down in front of me.

I picked up the largest one first which was from mum and dad.

Inside was a stunning jewellery box. It played different songs every time you opened it and had several compartments for rings, necklaces, earrings etc... There were already some intricate pieces in there from other members of the family.

I opened the next largest, it was rather squashy and I had a feeling that I already knew what it was. Yes, it was the annual Grandma Weasley Christmas sweater along with an assortment of homebaked edible gifts. Merlin knows how long it took her to knit all of these, even with magic! I mean there were millions of us including our parents, well maybe that's a little exaggerating. But still! Among the other presents were exploding snap, a remembrall and a spell-checking quill from Uncle George.

The last package it was a rather oddly shaped, from James. As soon as I opened it I regretted it though. I shrieked and dropped the thing on the floor, waking up Roxanne in the process. She looked around, puffy eyed mumbling... "wasss the matter??"

"James sent me a dead rat!" I said horrified. What the hell was he thinking? I picked up the note with it and saw Jame's scruffy writing.

For Redfern. But your face must have been priceless!