Chapter 15

I think I'm In Love With A Malfoy

Chapter 15 – Badass

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

Scorpius

I slammed the idiot up against the stone wall, my right hand around his throat. "Don't you ever! EVER! Do that again! Do not ever even talk to her. Just don't look at her! Don't even think about her! Because if you do I will hurt you so bad, you might even think about killing yourself from the pain. Got it?" I growled at him. How dare he do that to her!

Lysander nodded his head feebly looking slightly relieved that I hadn't hit him. Yet.

"Good." I said and removed my death grip from his throat, but before he knew what was going on, I curled my hand into a fist and punched him full on in the nose. He slumped to the floor cradling his broken nose which was no trailing blood.

"That was for just now. Take it as a warning," I sneered. I had no respect for this guy anymore. Not that I had much to begin with.

Then I turned to Lily. She looked frightened yet she was staring at me, surprise written all over her face.

She gasped when she realised it was me. "Lily? Are you okay?" I asked in the gentlest voice possible.

She didn't answer. She just practically threw herself at me and buried her face in my shoulder, tears falling silently down her cheeks.

I moved my arms around her, rubbing her back softly.

She moved back and stared me in the face. "Thank you Scorpius," she said softly.

I was about to reply something witty because I don't do serious conversations that well. I mean, I'm not a serious guy, or at least I wasn't. I didn't know how to handle these situations because usually I didn't stick around to see if the girl was alright. I never cared that much about a girl as I did for Lily.

Anyway whilst I was thinking all this, Lily was edging closer to me until her lips were literally a centimetre away from mine.

I couldn't take it anymore and I crashed mine on hers making her jump slightly. After the initial shock, she seemed to really get into the kiss, lacing her arms around my neck pulling me impossibly closer, tangling her fingers in my hair, pulling of my black mask. I did wonder how she recognised me with it on. But then again, I would recognise her a mile away, with or without a mask.

I ran my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance and she made a small moaning sound in the back of her throat which rocked my world.

She didn't open immediately, teasing me, so I thought I would tease her. I stopped lifted my head back and she looked alarmingly at me for a second before I bent down and kissed her on the neck. She rolled her head back giving me better access. I found the perfect spot and sucked, hard as she giggled "Scorpius that tickles!" she said trying to move her neck away but I held her in place. Then I lifted my head admiring my handiwork.

She touched the place where I had left it, thinking.

"I think that's the same place you put the other one." She said absentmindly.

"What other one?" I asked confused.

"Oh I had one in the same place after the party. You know the one in your common room? Apparently you gave it to me." She said sheepishly.

"Did I?" Maybe we did more than I thought we did.

She shrugged her lily-white shoulders and pulled my neck back down to meet her lips. Ohh god, I needed her so much.