Chapter 7

Love this song ------> reminds me of Vampire Diaries :P

It's not edited so I don't know how many mistakes there are. Just tell me if you find any major ones thanks.

Have a skittle!! But not the blue ones, because I like those ones :)

Ali

Chapter 7

Lily

A couple of months had passed since I last had an encounter with Scorpius. I had seen him watching me across the main hall at dinner a few times. Every time that would happen, he would smirk and I would look away quickly a small blush creeping its way up my face. Lorcan, who always seemed to be sitting next to me when this happened would look at me, confusion drawn all over his fine features. Then he would look from me to the Slytherin table where Scorpius would be sitting busily eating his food.

I wondered if he suspected anything, but he still acted the same, polite Lorcan that I had always known with no sign of jealousy.

It was my birthday today October the 31st. Yes, I know I am a Halloween Girl. It also happened to be the day that everyone left for Durmstrung. Well everyone that applied to go on the trip and had been accepted. Unfortunately that did not include my boyfriend because I had not been able to persuade him to go.

However, we weren't scheduled to leave until 7'o'clock this evening so we still had the whole day to spend with each other.

I had woken this morning to Roxy chucking a pillow at me and screeching "Lils! Wake up! It's your birthday!" Followed by her practically attacking me when I didn't acknowledge her.

In the end I had to push her off the bed so she landed on the floor with a thump.

I had sat up looking around groggily "Merlin Roxy I think you just burst an eardrum!" I joked.

"Who cares! I can't believe you're 16! Already! Lucky bitch. Now you're legal!!! Maybe Lorcan will give you some birthday se-"

"Roxy! Shut up!" I had cringed.

"What! He has no excuse now...jeezz I still can't believe you've been going out for over a year and you haven't slept together yet?"

"ROXXYYY!!!!" I had wailed. I was so glad that no-one else was in the dorm room at that moment otherwise that could have been potentially embarrassing. "Look i'm just not ready. I'm still really young! I'm not a slapper like you...." I trailed off sniggering.

She then narrowed her eyes at me "I'm going to let that one slide because you're my best friend and that is technically true and it's your birthday. But under any other circumstances, you would have been bitch slapped," she stated.

"Ohhh I feel soo privileged that you think of me as your best friend," I said sarcastically, putting one hand over my heart and nodding solemnly.

"You should," she said then laughed and sat down beside me on my bed.

"Happy Birthday..." she cooed and dropped a couple of wrapped presents on my lap.

At the moment I was sitting at Gryffindor table having some toast when a shadow cast over the Daily Prophet which I was reading. Well at least trying to read considering Rox was nattering in my ear constantly.

"Potter?" I turned around to see Scorpius standing there a smirk playing on his face like usual.

"Malfoy? What may I help you with?" How is it you go from last name basis to first name to last name again? He seriously confused me. Stupid boys and their mixed signals.