Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Not another drunken party

Comment

Vote

ENJOY

Lily

I was stood to the side of the room looking at everyone dancing in the middle of the room. I had a glass of cider in one hand. I had vowed to myself that I would not get as drunk as last time I went to a party. I mean, I still didn't know what happened that night but apparently it was pretty good, though this time I thought that I would like to enjoy the night sober. Roxy emerged from the mass of people looking thoroughly worn out with her hair plastered to her forehead.

"Eewww, you're all sweaty." I said handing her a napkin that I happened to have at hand.

"Thanks darling." She grabbed it and started dabbing her forehead. "God, Greg is such a good dancer!"

"Who's Greg?"

"Greg!" She pointed to the guy that was hosting the tournament.

"WHAT! Rox...really he's so old...you're still trying to go after him? Wait why's he even here."

"He's hot my dear. Anyway why are half the people here? I mean I swear I saw a Durmstrang guy earlier."

"Wouldn't that be like weird if you ya know...got with him."

"No-ones gonna know."

"Well, he will..."

"He's not gonna care."

"Yeah but-"

"You've lost this argument Lils, anyway why aren't you having fun?"

"I am." I said taking a sip of cider.

"No you're not. Look Lexis's got her hands all over Scorpius!" I glanced over to where she was pointing and sure enough there she was hanging of him like a leech dressed like a slut. Well to be honest she wasn't just dressed like a slut, she was one so it didn't really make a difference what she dressed like.

"Look, I don't want to get drunk again like last time. I don't fancy waking up tomorrow and feeling like I've been hit in the head with a hammer 10 times. Or doing anything I would regret." The latter being the main reason.

"That's quite precise." She snorted and grabbed my cider and downed the rest.

"Hey!"

She shrugged. "I'm thirsty. Anyway I got an idea."

"I don't usually like your ideas. They often involve sin and violence."

"Well I promise that this involves neither. Though I'm not sure about what you class as sin. Do you class flirting as sin?" She asked pulling up her tights. "Awww man, now I have a huge ladder!"

"Depends on the circumstances I guess."

"Aww come on, have a little fun Lily!"

"I'm having a little sense of Deja Vu right now. Because knowing me, I will give in to your persuasive ways, and make a fool of myself."

"This doesn't involve alcohol abuse! Well maybe one more bottle of cider just to get you a little tipsy."

"Shut up Rox."

"Just go with it!"

I groaned. She wasn't going to give up!

"I'll take that as a yes! So what you're going to do is seduce Malfoy."