Chapter 12

I think I'm In Love With a Malfoy

Chapter 12 – First Task

Lily

"How is he?" I asked as Rose came into the room. She had just been to visit Drake next door. I would have gone with her but it would have been awkward with Scorpius as he was ignoring me for some reason. Also whenever I looked over at him recently, he was always flirting with Lexi either touching her hair or her face, or whatever...I didn't really want to think about it.

I had stopped trying to convince myself that I had no feelings for him because the truth was; every time I seemed to look in his direction he would just ignore me, and every time, it felt like my heart was being stabbed. It hurt so bad. I really didn't know what I had done.

Rose sighed. "Well, he's freaking out. I really couldn't believe my eyes when I walked in there. He was actually studying a book! He didn't even notice me until I went on sat on him." She smiled mischievously. "But I think I took his mind of things for an hour, if you know what I mean..."

I laughed lightly "same old Drake," I said going back to the potions work that the Durmstrang Potions Master had given us. It was a Ten Second Pimple Vanisher Potion. I guess it could come in quite handy for future reference.

"Yeah, well, I'm gonna head to bed. Big day tomorrow. Got to be there to support my man." She winked and headed off in the direction of her room. She had completely changed from the bitch she used to be. Over the last couple of weeks we had become close friends.

Tomorrow was the first task. You could feel the excitement emanating throughout the whole school. I felt sorry for Drake. I don't think that he expected to be the champion. He was always Scorpius' wingman, never the frontman so it I guess it must have been a surprise and now he regretted even entering the damn thing.

I sighed and got up from the plush, comfy seat by the fireplace to head to bed. As Rose had said it was a big day tomorrow. Maybe Scorpius would decide to talk to me again?

~

Scorpius

I stared into the fire at the dancing amber flames. They were so captivating and reminded me of Lily's fiery red hair. I was sat on one of the many sofas in front of the fireplace. I was supposed to be helping Drake with his spells as he was virtually shitting himself for tomorrow, but he was currently 'occupied.'

Earlier Rose had decided to call round. I kind of wished Lily was with her. Why wasn't she jealous yet? I mean I was practically ignoring her and flirting with Lexi in her face.

Anyway, Rose had called and Drake got distracted. In the end they had gone off together and now all I could hear was moans and groans. Merlin, I had to get laid already!

That was when I laid back and closed my eyes trying to block out the wretched sounds. A few minutes later I felt breath fan out over my face.

My pulse quickened. What if it was Lily? Hell yeah! I knew she wanted me.

I opened my eyes and came face to face with Lexi.

I let out a groan. And not a nice one. More like a 'stop wasting my fucking time' groan.

"How did you get in here?" I scrambled away from her on the sofa.

"Elliot let me in." She said simply smiling widely.

"Fuck him," I growled angrily.

"What's wrong baby?" She whined, pushing out her chest and crossing her arms.