10

Finely Floyd-

" What? " I blinked

The strange man I had met at a sketchy gas station- who was making me wonder if he was sane or not- lifted his head and stepped back a little so he could look at me clearly.

He had still been holding my hips and my arms were still placed around his neck- it almost reminded me of a dance position.

But back to the problem at hand- I mean really? We're back to this conversation?

" You've been making it very clear that I'm not good enough and that after today- " He started to ramble, cutting himself off. " -you don't want anything to do with me " He finished.

It's not my fault I'm not gay.

And a boy I've just met won't make me gay.

" So I'm sorry that I can't be what you want " He spoke quietly, his face seemingly tired and exhausted from having to deal with my bullshit.

" Are you fucking serious right now? " I scoff " Are you insane?.. because what sane person would say this to a complete stranger? " I raised an eyebrow.

" I'm not insane " He spoke " I just- I wanted to get to know you and you don't want the same "  He said quickly, letting his head fall so his forehead laid on my neck.

He raised his head not long after, looking at me with the same eyes as before.

" Yes, I know I don't want the same " I blinked

" ...If you would still like to go home- I will take you home... but insulting me won't make me want you any less "

" You are such a dick " I roll my eyes, trying to avoid his eyes " I want to go home, now. " I say loudly, my eyes finally meeting his.

" Ok " Liam sighed- gripping my hips tighter than before.

I grimaced as the pain started to settle in slowly, the sting from his grip getting stronger the longer we stayed like this.

" Stop " I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but the grip he possessed was almost inhumanly tight.
" You're hurting me, Liam, stop " I dig my nails into his neck to try to get his attention but it had seemed like he hadn't even noticed.
" Fucking Stop it! " I dug my nails deeper into his skin as I yelled.

He pulled away from my neck, looking at me with a blank expression before blinking twice and letting go of me completely, my body falling to the floor as he stepped back.

" What the fuck! " I yelled as my body connected with the hard ground, glaring up at the man who had let me fall.

I looked down, my lips parting slightly when I saw the blood on my fingertips, how had he not felt that?

" Oh- Oh my god " he muttered, looking down at my body before kneeling in front of me. " I'm sorry "  he bit his lip as he examined my body, searching for any injuries.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? " I screamed at the top of my lungs, pulling my crutches down and standing after a minute of struggling.
" Take me the fuck home. Now! " I yelled.

I blinked, trying to ignore the pain in my legs.

" You know, you said that 15 minutes ago and you're still here " His eyes darkened a smidge, glaring at me with angry eyes and an annoyed expression.

It was like his whole personality changed in a second.

I rolled my eyes at his question, not liking the 'New Liam'.

I clenched my jaw as I walked away from him and to the steps.

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes- his eyes on me as I leaned my back against the railing and threw my crutches down the steps making me wince from the loud sound they made when they landed.

I took a breath before attempting to go down the steps, failing instantly and falling down the steps which made me hurt all over.

I laid on the ground, groaning quietly as I tried to regain my breath and my energy to move.

I licked my bottom lip- turning my body to the side and pushing myself away from the ground- gravity doing me no favors.

I avoided Liams gaze as I started to walk to the car once I got my crutches- silently wishing that I would disappear and save myself from further embarrassment.

When I had reached the car- I looked back at the strange man to show I didn't need him- that I could handle myself just fine.

He had been waiting on the porch, watching me with a 'what the fuck' expression.

Once I had gotten the crutches in the back and had succeeded in getting to the passenger side- I dropped myself onto the seat, looking out the front window as I took deep breaths and leaned my head against the headrest.

I had heard the car door open to my left and the sound of the car starting, taking me back home once we had started driving.

Finally.

...

Soo I'm sorry for the late chapter, I didn't exactly know how to continue the story after the last chapter so it took awhile to get to where I wanted it to be.

I do have a lot of ideas to continue the story- HOWEVER I don't know if I should continue because my writing isn't the best and I don't know if anybody enjoys it soo.

I will continue to try to improve my writing in the future of course.

But should I continue this story??

Yes, No, Maybe So??

-H