13(18+)

They don't have sex but they play around a little bit. I don't know if I really needed to put the warning but I wanted to since some ppl may be uncomfortable with what they do in this chapter :)

-H

...

Liam Green-

" No- Liam- Stop "

" Whyy " I whined

" Because you're holding my ankle and it's weird " He stared at me with a blank face

" I don't want you to leave me " I pouted

" I'm not going to- you're too drunk to be left alone " He looked away before looking back down at me.

He stood next to my body which was laying on the cool floor. My back was flat against the floorboards of my office along with my legs and my one arm. My other was holding Peyton's ankle.

" C'mon I know a place where you can get him out of your head " He stated, bending down and pulling me up, ignoring all the empty beer bottles that were scattered around my office.

...

" TAKE ME TO CHURCH. I'LL WORSHIP LIKE A DOG AT THE SHRINE OF YOUR LIES. I'LL TELL YOU MY SINS AND YOU CAN SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE. OFFER *hiccup* deathless death * hiccup* " I sang beautifully as Peyton drove.

" Jesus Christ how much did you drink earlier " He rubbed his ear " and why are you singing Take Me To Church? " He looked at me, laughing.

" Best song *hiccup* ever "

*hiccup*

*hiccup*

*hiccup*

*hiccup*

" You got the hiccup's, buddy? " He laughed louder as he pulled into a parking lot.

" *Hiccup* No " I replied, struggling to open my door for a lil bit.

My door opened after awhile.

Seeing Peyton standing a few feet away with his hands in his pockets.

" Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah " He spoke seriously as I got out of the car.

I wasn't really paying attention.

Oops.

" Have Fun " He put his arm over my shoulders for the short walk into the building. " Don't drink too much " I heard him say before walking further into the building and leaving me at the entrance.

It was dark- really dark- there were some signs up that had words on them that also glowed. I guess there was a darkish blue light that shined down- lighting up the room.

There were girls dancing on poles in skimpy clothing. What is happening?

I looked away and stuffed my hands into my pockets, walking further into the building.

There weren't many people here.

I couldn't really leave, Peyton is my ride and I have no clue where he went.

A grin spread across my face when I saw a bar, bumping into some of the few people in here on the way over before dropping myself on a seat that sat in-front of the bar counter thingy.