18

Liam Green-

" And He just walked away? "

" For the 5th time- Yes, Peyton, he scoffed, pushed past me and walked back into the club " I groaned " Then I went back in and found you "

" No wonder you looked so sad on the way home " Peyton frowned

" What if I never see him again? " I let my head fall to the back of the couch, slouching in my seat.

" You know where he lives, no? " He shrugs, letting his body fall on the spot next to me.

I lift my head, turning my body towards him more so I can look him directly in his eyes.

" He'll think I'm stalking him " I groan, furrowing my eyebrows as I tried to come up with a solution to make my mate feel something about me.

" Buddy- You gotta take that chance. You only have one chance with this mate shit. Don't let him slip away " He looked away from me, letting his head drop back against the back of the couch.

" My God- He's going to hate me even more " I sigh, pushing myself off the couch and looking down at Peyton.
" But I got a plan " I grin as he looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

" And what's that? Hm? " He let out a quiet laugh.

" I'll tell you later " I rush out, running a hand through my hair before turning away from him to go and grab my shoes.

Finely Floyd- ( POV Switch-Sorry)

" Mama- Do you need help? " I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes at my brother who was poking at his food.

She shook her head as she washed the dishes that were piling up in the sink- The water flowing out of the tap making it hard to tell if she answered my question in verbal communication or not.

A sigh left left my lips as I leaned against the wall on the opposite side of where the sink was, watching as my brother stood and dropped his plate and fork in the sink.

" I'm going out " He announced before stuffing his hands in his pockets and pushing past me.

I uncrossed my arms and pushed myself away from the wall- grabbing his wrist to stop him from leaving the house.

" What? " He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

" You're such an asshole- this isn't an Inn " I let go of his wrist as he stared at me with furrowed eyebrows.

" Sorry I have friends and you don't so you stay at home with mom all day- you can't be mad at me for living my life. It's not my fault yours ended for being stupid " He spoke with annoyance lacing his voice.

I stood in my spot as he rolled his eyes- turning away from me and opening the door- the sound of it slamming shut echoing throughout the small room.

It was like a movie replaying in my head that I've seen hundreds if not thousands of times before... and even though it happened months ago- the memories are still there and are as clear as a sunny day.

Except it wasn't a sunny day... and it wasn't a movie.

I wish it was... but it wasn't- and the memories of that day still haunt me.

I remember the pain that flew through my body in a split second.

I remember dropping to the ground and screams echoing through my ears

And I remember it took me several minutes to even realize that the screaming was mine.

It was in that moment that I thought I was going to die- and sometimes I wish I had died that day.

Because it was the worst experience in my life and the memories never leave my head.

They're always there- in the back of my mind- reminding me that I was stupid enough to go into the Military and get an injury that left my legs shattered.

And the memories will never go away because I'll always have the scars and I'll always have a limp reminding me of what happened that day every second of every day.

I shook my head, taking a step back and trying to drown out my thoughts by focusing on the running water.

" Finely? " I turned around when I heard my mother speak after turning off the water.

I licked my bottom lip as I looked at her- her expression unreadable as she stared right back at me.

" Yea, Mama? " I forced a smile.

" Your life isn't over " She spoke
" apenas comienza  (it's just beginning) " She looked down as she wiped her wet hands on her dress.

" You heard him over the running water? "

" I hear a lot of things " She raised her brow as she rung out the wash rag, using it to wipe down the part of the table that Felix used.

A laugh escaped my lips as she walked away from our conversation- leaving to do other things that I assume to be things she asked Felix to do- but of course didn't complete.

I looked down at my hands as I played with my fingers.

A knock at the door pulling me away from my thoughts- my brows furrowing as the knocks at the door didn't stop- if anything they just got louder.

I ran a hand through my hair as I turned the doorknob- pulling the door open and looking out in front of me- ready to cuss out the person who wouldn't stop knocking.

Especially when I saw the one standing on the other side of the door.

" What- " I started but got interrupted before I could finish.

" I'm a werewolf! "

...

PS- I don't know if you've noticed or not but I don't know absolutely everything about the military and I'm not fluent in Spanish so I hope Finely talking about his experiences and him talking in Spanish isn't absolutely wrong.

Also- sorry for the late chapter.

- H

Yours? (BxB)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara