22 (18+)

A/N- This Chapter is Purely Sexual. If you don't want to read sexual content, there is a description of the chapter at the end  :)

Finely Floyd-

I walked behind him in silence, stumbling as he dragged me through the hallways.

I bit my lip as he reached a door, digging in his pockets before pulling out a key.

I followed him into the dark room once he unlocked the door.

" We have some time before Dinner so make yourself comfortable. " He sighed, plopping down on the bed.

" Are you sure you want me to come? " I walked farther into the room, standing in front of Liam.

" Yea, Why wouldn't I want you to come? You're family now " He looked up at me, confused by my statement.

" I was mean to your mom " I furrowed my brows, moving to sit beside him.

" It's alright " He laughed.

I looked him up and down, mesmerized by how his shirt clung to his muscles and how his jeans were tight enough that they clung to his thick thighs.

My lips parted as my eyes caught on his bulge, which could be seen clearly because of his tight pants.

" Finely? " His voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I didn't bother answering him, I just placed my hand on the back of his head, tangling my hand in his hair before pulling him towards me.

I closed my eyes as our lips met, my tongue swiping against his bottom lip.

He let out a moan when I pushed my tongue into his mouth, our lips pressed against each other as our tongues danced together.

He didn't bother to try to fight me for dominance, he complied to everything I did to his body.

I smiled against his lips before pushing him back, grinning when he fell back onto the bed.

I admired him before climbing onto him, continuing our make-out session.

My free hand traveled up his shirt, feeling the bumps of his muscles beneath my fingers.

He pulled back, breathing heavily as a string of saliva connected us.

I heard him hum before he flipped us so I was underneath him, standing after kissing me lightly.

He looked down at me with parted lips.

I smiled as he reached forward, setting his hands on my shoulders before settling on my lap, straddling me.

I placed my hands on his cheeks, pulling him towards me until our lips met again, our tongues playing together as my hands traveled down his beautiful body.

Our lips disconnected when he let his head fall back, moans escaping through his lips as I forced my hands into his tight jeans.

I smiled, kissing his neck as I grabbed at his ass.

I sucked on his skin as I kneaded his ass, bruises already forming when I pulled back.

He raised his head, looking at me with red cheeks.

I continued to kneed his ass, trying to pull his jeans down.

I looked up at the boy, enjoying the sounds coming from his mouth.

" Fucking hell " I groaned when I was unsuccessful with pulling his jeans down.

I pulled my hands from his jeans, flipping us so he was underneath me.