15

Finely Floyd-

" But- But I don't want you to leave " He stated quietly before moving his arms to put his now soft dick back into his underwear and zip up his jeans.

" Well there's a man out there who seems to really want in " I laughed as the man outside continued to pound on the door, yelling profanities as he did so.

Liam stared at me, his eyes tired as he stood with his back against the door.

His lips remained parted as he moved to press his palms against the door, his elbows slightly bent.

The male outside continued to pound on the door, his knocking rhythm never faltering.

Liam's body moved softly every time the man brought his fist down to the thin wooden door- which was undoubtedly because of the amount of force the man was knocking with.

" and he doesn't really seem to want to go away " I continued

" Maybe- Maybe if we don't open the door- then he'll go away " He spoke with his eyebrows knit together.

" I mean- You won't open the fucking door- no matter what I say- now will ya?... " I dragged out " So what's the point in arguing with you? " I let a small laugh escape my lips

" Where'd you get that at? " He raised a brow

" I just- I know you won't " I rubbed my right eye while tilting my head back slightly, Liam no longer in my line of vision. " So, Whatever " I sighed

" Well- How do you know I won't open it? You don't know me." He spoke in a defensive tone.

" Because you don't want to " I rolled my eyes before looking back at him.
" You don't want me to leave... you said so yourself "

" ... yea but- " He furrowed his brows as I ran a hand through my hair in annoyance.

" My God, Liam, Because two people are telling you to do something that you don't want to do and it's fucking with you. I was kidding, alright? " I groaned, interrupting him as I pulled at my hair. " So don't open the door, he'll go away "

" So you don't want to leave? " He blinked, his expression only growing more confused than it was before.

" My God- You were supposed to be a quick fuck and now here I am being interrogated by a dumbass who can't think right " I ranted, rolling my eyes as I let out a breath " Just wait til the guy leaves before you open the door " I groaned.

His eyes darkened as I continued to stare at him.

" Open the goddamn door! " The man yelled as he continued to knock. " I have to piss! "

" Y'know, I don't think I will, since I'm a dumbass who can't think right " He stated in a cold tone, pushing himself off the door and turning around so his back was towards me.

" Liam- Don't you fucking dare- He'll see us to- "

My statement got cut off by him throwing the door open, the music flowing into the dirty bathroom- interrupting me.

My breath got stuck in my throat as the man stared at us both- his facial expression clearly showing anger.

" Oh mi Dios de mierda (Oh my fucking God) " I stated quietly, my eyes widening as the man looked between Liam and I.

Liam turned back towards me, a smirk plastered on his face as he looked at me with the same dark eyes as before.

" Thought this was what you wanted? " He taunted. " Or did I misunderstand? "

" What the fuck, Liam?! " I bit my lip as I yelled.
" ¡¿No puedes pensar correctamente, idiota?! (Can't you think straight, you idiot?) " I groaned before turning back to the man who was now looking back and forth between Liam and I.

" I don't understand you when you speak gibberish! "  Liam groaned, throwing his arms up angrily.

" It's not gibberish, Asshole! It's Spanish! " I groaned, raising my voice.

" I don't speak Spanish! " He matched my tone.

" Not my fault! " I yelled

" It's not mine either! "

" Yes! Yes, It is! It is your fault that you can't understand a language! "

" Well- I've never needed to know Spanish! "

" Alright, well I hope you understand that when I say- Te odio- It means I hate you, Estúpido (Stupid) " I rolled my eyes as I spoke.

" You hate me for doing what you told me to do? Yea cuz that definitely makes sense " He scoffed

" Fuck you " I swore, shaking my head lightly before walking forward and pushing past the man who was previously pounding on the door.

" Finely! " He called out after me.

The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth when I bit my lip, debating whether or not to look back at the boy.

I pushed through the crowd, searching for my brother who was nowhere to be seen in the large crowd.

I took a breath, stuffing my hands into my pockets as I stopped in my spot.

" What? " I sighed, looking over my shoulder to see him standing there with his usual blue eyes and not the dark ones he obtained when I insulted him.

" Just admit it " He bit his lip as he stared at me with big eyes.

" Admit what? " I scoffed, trying to drown out the godawful music that was playing way too loud and trying to make the male standing behind me disappear by praying to god that he'd suddenly vanish.

" Admit that you're gay " His eyes softened as he spoke.

" I'm not fucking gay " I rolled my eyes as I spoke with disgust lacing my tone.

" Then why were you sticking your tongue down my throat not even 5 minutes ago?... because if you ask me... it doesn't exactly seem like the straightest behavior. " He spat- obviously annoyed with me.

" Good thing I didn't ask you then " I scoff, going back to my mission of looking for my brother after looking away from Liam.

My heart felt heavy when I started to walk away from the addictive boy, practically having to drag my feet to gain any more distance between us.

People continued to push past me as I walked further and further away from Liam- hating the feeling that continued to fill me as the distance between us grew.

...

Hellooo. Sorry for another late chapter- I've been stuck on this chapter for awhile... and to be honest- I don't really know how I feel about this chapter so I hope it's ok.

Any ideas for what's gonna happen in the next chapter??? 🤔

-H