16

Finely Floyd-

My heart felt heavy as I pushed through the crowd.

" what the fuck? " I heard an unknown man swear when I pushed by him, making him spill his drink.

" Fuck off " I mumbled before continuing to walk to the door, praying that when I walked out of that door I would never have to see the asshole named Liam ever again.

Others bumped into me, not seeming to care that when they bumped into me they made me bump into someone else who swore and raised their voice at me.

I groaned, running a hand through my hair as I continued to look for the entrance, but the search quickly ended because all I could see were girls in skimpy clothing and men paying for attention from a girl 20 years younger than them.

I stopped in my spot, letting other people such as teenagers who had a good enough fake ID's go around me.

POV Switch (sorry)

Liam Green-

A breath escaped my lips as he continued to walk away from me.

" Well you gonna leave or I gotta piss in front of you? " The man stared at me.

" Sorry " I mumbled, walking past the man and into the room crowded with people.

People pushed past as I stood just outside the now closed door- rethinking everything that happened less than 5 minutes ago.

It wasn't supposed to happen like that.

The familiar metallic taste invaded my mouth when I bit my bottom lip, looking around the room filled with horny men and young girls.

I started walking, people pushing past me as I tried to find my mate.

I connected my hands in-front of me, playing with my fingers as I stopped in my spot again.

" You look lost " I turned, fully expecting a hooker that just wanted cash.

But this girl- she wasn't wearing skimpy clothing and she didn't look like she worked here.

She had a tan flowy skirt that came to the middle of her thigh and a white tank top that was partly hidden by her long brown wavy hair.

" Are you mute or are you just not interested? " She smiled, placing her hands on her hips.

" I can talk " I forced a smile.

" Good " She grinned " So can I buy you a drink? "

" Uh... I don't think that- "

" Come on " She interrupted, whining
" Don't be a prude " She looked at me with a grin.

" ... I guess one won't hurt " I forced out- smiling at the girl.

" Then come on. " She removed her hands from her hips- grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

She forced her way through the crowd- eventually making it to the bar- her hand not leaving mine.

She dropped herself onto a free chair- patting the chair next to her after she dropped my hand, grinning up at me.

" I think buying the other a drink is the man's job " I licked my bottom lip before sitting down next to the beautiful lady.

" Now Now- don't be a sexiest asshole and let me buy you a drink " She turned her head away from me, trying to gain the bartender's attention.

" I was trying to be a gentleman but if you really want to buy me a drink- be my guest " I shrugged, sitting down on the seat she told me to sit down on.

" Well- I asked you to let me buy you a drink-so what- did you expect me to go back on my word? I'd never " She turned to me, placing a hand over her heart and taking a deep breath.

" ...Why me? "

" You looked... delicious " She opened her mouth- her fangs now showing.

My lips parted as I stared at the girl in front of me.

" Relax- I'm kidding " She laughed before focusing back on getting the bartenders attention. " Don't look so freaked out- I know you know about the supernatural- since y'know- you're apart of it "

" ...Wha-What? " I spoke softly.

" I came to get a drink and I saw you- it was easy to figure out- you're not really hiding it " She shrugged as she grabbed two drinks from the bartender, who was looking at us like we were crazy.

" We're discussing a cosplaying event " I forced a laugh- watching as he nodded and walked away. " How did you figure it out? " I clenched my jaw, staring at the Vampire in front of me.

" I figured it out when you were standing in the middle of the crowd with your claws out- you should feel lucky that I saw you and a human didn't " She brought her cup to her lips.

" Oh "  I mumbled

" Yea, 'Oh' " I heard her laugh.

" So... what do you want? " I bit my bottom lip, tasting the metallic liquid that invaded my mouth.

" You shouldn't do that, y'know? " She looked at me like I was stupid " Who knows who would smell the delicious smelling blood that is now spilling into your mouth " She grinned. " But... I want you- and not for your blood " She cocked her head to the side slightly, shrugging softly. " Well some of my want for you is because of your blood- but not all of it... I promise " She smiled in my direction.

" Me? Why? " I smiled lightly.

" You smell delicious... and you're cute. What can I say- I have a thing for delicious smelling cute boys " She shrugged " and younger men " she licked her top row of teeth, pressing her tongue against her left fang.
" Then again- most men are younger than me "

I took a shaky breath, avoiding her gaze while I sipped on the alcoholic beverage.

" What? You don't like older women? " Her voice was low as she spoke, bringing her hand up and gripping my jaw, turning my head towards her.

" I- I have a thing with someone else " I looked down.

" Then let me help you forget her "

Her.

I looked up, looking into her eyes as she brought her face closer to mine.

'Let me help you forget her'

Her lips soon touched mine, her lipgloss making my lips wetter than they already were.

I groaned as she bit my lip, sucking up the blood that escaped from the cut she made.

My lips parted when she pressed her tongue between my two lips, pushing past them and invading my mouth.

Her tongue fought with mine for dominance, leaving the inside of my mouth way too soon.

She licked my bottom lip before pulling back, my blood smeared just below her bottom lip.

" Just as I expected- you taste delicious " She grinned, removing her hand from my jaw and leaning forward to kiss me again.

" I knew you were an asshole but I didn't expect you to be a whore "