Part 2

When tomorrow comes, Naruto sits upright facing the foot of his bed. 

"Ugh, I'm so hungry!" He yells slurring his words. If he could, he'd have chosen to stay home and skip today. Another year in the academy doesn't really bother him. He knows how to pass, nothing will interfere with his growth now that Iruka's there.

He'll still have to go, have to go, and start his ninja career. 

Maybe with enough training, he'll be the next Golden Flash.

Naruto's stomach growls and he searches for a packet of instant cup noodles. He adds water then places it in the microwave letting it heat up. 

The water bubbles over the edge and he still lets it go on, cooking longer than usual. Naruto's half awake, only fully waking when it beeps and he jumps up. Slipping on the cold floor falling and hitting a chair.

"Damn it!" 

He quickly gets up and opens the microwave reaching for the scalding hot cup. It burns his skin, it's turning red from the contact.

But it's healed constantly updating on his skin. He grabs his cup, puts his clothes and shoes on heading for the door. 

He could turn back now. Forever to disappoint Sarutobi-san, he'll probably be kicked from the ninja program, or sent to root or anbu. A child his age and Chakra would be a great benefit.

Danzo's pleas are tempting, he'll work for the Hokage, take orders from him. He'll help the village grow, but to do so he has to be strong.

Nd to get strong he has to learn.

He eats his noodles as he runs to the seventh training ground.

"About time you showed up twat!" That's a new one, when did Sakai ever call him that? She'll usually say something worse.

...

She's been sitting there before everyone now. Her eyes were closed and she sat there in a brooding position with her hands Infront of her small face. 

Sakai's one of the prettiest girls in their year, second to Ino Yamanaka. Or TenTen, Naruto also likes TenTen. She's not too loud or quiet.

She's cute with two buns, and she doesn't talk about him when she gets the chance. 

They'd sit in the orphanage together playing with the big blocks or heading outside to the dingy swings letting Naruto push her. She and him were friends, something Sakai will never be to him.

"Yeah, fuck off dick," Naruto replies back heading for the tree to get in the shade. He tosses his noodle cup to the side and lies in the grass under the tree's branches.

"Well, it looks like I'm last...I've figured out what he's going to be testing us on, if you want to hear it I'll tell." Sakura says sitting beside the resident brood. She tries to gain her attention but she continues to look ahead.

"Nevermind, hey Naruto?" She tries the other person, yelling at him while he sleeps.

"Hmm Sakura-chan, you need something?"

"I know what he's going to test us on, do you want to hear?" She asks sitting on her knees to meet his height. 

Even if she didn't exactly like him, she'll work together with him to win. She might not be a Shikamaru, be she's the smartest in their class.

"What do you suggest?" Naruto fits up backing slightly to give her more room. Sakura to him on any other day wouldn't ever open her mouth to him. 

She's a girl listening to her parents, even if he wants to hate her she's just too perfect.