Part 5

Practicing with Kurenai Yuhi was much different from practicing with Kakashi. Unlike him, she was able to teach her mainly focusing on her weaknesses.

"Hey Sakura, how's your training going with team seven?" Hinata was also much calmer than Naruto or Sakai. She was stronger than Sakura, and her clan's techniques were superior to the academy-style taijutsu she struggled in

Straight to the point while also being understanding, that was how she'd describe this lady.

"Good, but Naruto and Sakai are at each other's throats. How are you going being the only girl in your cell?" 

Sakura knew how it feels to stick out like a red dress at a white party. 

Being worlds behind Sakai's skill and Naruto's power didn't help her confidence. Naruto was right, they're replaceable as soon as they start impeding Sakai's growth. Compared to her, they're nothing but pawns to a queen.

"Yeah, same. Kiba's really loud and he doesn't like showering. Shino's quiet and doesn't speak a lot." They just sat there waiting for Kurenai to get back. She said she went for Chakra papers, but she's been gone for a while now.

What was she to Hinata, a friend, a foe, an enemy? 

She never really talked to the girl because, behind her, Hintata was the second smartest girl. She also excelled in taijutsu completely beating Sakura in the field.

Sakura knows Hinata fancies Naruto, but Naruto doesn't really know about the girl.

"Hey Hinata, we should start running again," Kurenai instructed them to do so before she left. Hinata kept running till Sakura sat down and didn't move since. She was like a little puppy following her master.

"Yeah, we should. Kurenai-sensei gets angry when we don't listen." She stood up following Sakura and fell behind her jogging around the training grounds.

Not like Team seven's own grounds, theirs had more trees and bushes spread along the ground. Their grounds would be a great game of hide-and-go-seek, or a sweet game of tag.

"HAHA," Sakura chuckled. "It's pretty fun just being able to train without having to worry about beating Sakai or Naruto so they don't leave me."

"I agree, Shino's proficient in everything sensei teaches us. He has more Chakra than us and he's also great at taijutsu, but he like the rest of us struggles with range. I like just being here not worrying about either of them beating me." 

Hinata added running beside Sakura. They'll be great friends, and in a year's time, they'll be stuck to each other. Ino Yamanaka will be nothing but a name carried from their memories by the wind.

"Hinata, how do you feel about Naruto?" Why? Why did Sakura ask that question? Why even bring his name up, Sakura couldn't even stand hearing his name to a degree.

Naruto N? Uzumaki. What does that N. Even stand for. Naruto Noddle Uzumaki?

"W-why do you want to know?" She stuttered catching herself before she fell. Sakura slowed down so she'd be able to catch up and run beside her.

"You don't have to tell me...it's just something I wanted to know. Next time you see Naruto, he's going to be different."

"Did, did something happen?" No, not really. 

"No, he's just different. He's not the same Naruto from the academy and he's been out of it four days ago. He just change!" Sakura yelled jogging faster.

"How's he different?" Naruto couldn't have changed that much since school ended for them. Just last week she saw Naruto loudly talking to a ramen vendor choking on noodles. Then again, what does it matter to her?