Part 12

"Naruto, I know how you feel! I was in your shoes!" Kakashi yelled at his student in anger. It was disturbing seeing Naruto act like this.

No he doesn't, you weren't ever and couldn't ever be in his shoes.

"But that's the thing, you don't know how I feel." He stomped on the hard kitchen tile.

Later that night he nearly hurt Inari, and then Sakai and Sakura. "You can't possibly know how I feel!" He took.another step closer waging his finger in front of Kakashi's uncovered eye.

"You had parents, friends and family there to help you, what did I have! What did I have Kakashi, say it!"

The people in the other rooms could hear them clearly, Tazuna cringed uncomfortable with their words. "Just like everyone else, you're too afraid, let me tell you instead!"

"I had nothing, I was kicked out of my home at five. These marks on my face weren't their from birth. The old lady working at the orphanage took a knife and carved them in herself, 'he's the Kyuubi!' She used trauma to validate her reasoning."

"Why are you backing up now?" He asked with his hands in his hair.

"I overheard your talk with the Hokage, you were supposed to protect me dog, but you weren't there. Instead you were at some stone crying over things that already happened!"

"That's not me, I don't cry! What was your reasoning? You aren't a good sensei, and even worse of a person.

God doesn't make mistakes, but he made you. Now you even have me questioning God's decisions."

Naruto left the kitchen in anger slamming the front door on his way out.

Again, he found himself outside alone.

He ran through the forest summoning as many clones as he could. They blanketed the forest canopy, and simultaneously they were all poofed at the same time.

Grunting, Naruto fell to his knees on the flower bed he was sitting there yesterday talking with Haku.

He repeated it, another hundred clones were sent to walk out. After a minute he popped them.

Even the Kyuubi itself couldn't heal mental trauma. When clones pop you receive their memories, it's like an out of body experience.

After a couple of times he stopped and just laid there laughing under the stars.

"Dobe?"

He just wouldn't give up, Kakashi kept on sending another person not himself. "Ugh." He snarled turning over to face the dirt on his stomach.

"I just wanted to say sorry." It was even worse when Sakai was the one. "I wasn't acting right." The grass crunched beside him signifying her sitting down.

"I admit it was rude of me to not apologize for what I did to you. I didn't want to come here, don't get the wrong idea. But it needed to be said."

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You apologize then go and ruin it by saying something unnecessary. Fuck off."

He pulsed his Chakra and the girl was flung back, her eyes glowed even without the Sharingan. Let her be angry.

"Stop being a baby, man up!" Itachi appeared in her mind.

He was a man, he always helped his parents. Respected everyone no matter their situation...but he killed her clan.

"Man up? Fine, then grow up." Great rebuttal, didn't mean much to her.

"You're so annoying, always saying you have it so bad! What about everyone else?! Huh!"