Part 13

"Ah, Kakashi what can I do for you?" Horizon asked looking from his desk and putting away his pencil.

"I have Gato of the wave, the man that killed their Daimyo." He started the long process of summoning his mangy little hounds. "Summoning Style: Hound!"

"Yes Hatake." The same dog tied to Gato had his head bound to the floor in respect.

"Oh, it has probably been a hassle, let me take him off you." He snipped the ropes. "And here's your payment." Placing a scroll of treats in the dog's mouth he sent him on his way.

"Where am I!" He screamed frantically standing on his mangy little legs.

"This is Gato, I expected him to be taller." Standing up from his chair he peered over the desk looking at the man fully. "But, he's tiny."

"Anbu, take him to Ibuki! Get information on his informants and take his wealth, 75% to the country we'll keep the rest." With a flick of his hands the man was whisked away in a flurry of leaves.

...

No one ever wants to see the darkside of the moon, only believes what's shown to them.

Always look underneath the underneath.

...

"What has become of your team, and are they ready for the Chunin Exams?" With a hand on his chin Hiruzen sat back down.

"The report, Naruto and Sakura will give it. I am sorry Hokage, but something's have come up and I have Anbu duties, the informants you mentioned. I'll go look for them."

He shunshined away grabbing his students and then went back to the Hokage's office dropping them off.

"Jiji!" Naruto ran up hugging the man.

"That fan wait, tell me what happened on the mission first."

"Yes Hokage-Sama." Without further Ado, Sakura went on detailing their encounters. "After two hours in, we came across two rouge Ninja. Kakashi wrapped them up and took their bounties."

"Why did you continue the mission then, from the two I was shown. They were both C-rank ninjas, why did you go on?"

"Kakashi-sensei let us." Naruto eyed her, she was lying through her teeth. Truly unbecoming of a lady.

"No he didn't, sorry for the intrusion, but she is lying! She and Sakai participated in mutiny. As soon as it became of a higher rank I wanted to turn back, but no! Everyone else wanted to go, so we voted. To go back was two, me and Sensei. It was two against three, by vote we continued.

Again, we came across another rouge Ninja, Zabuza Momoshiki, the Demon of the eighth generation and one of the Seven Swordsmen's. The blade was turned into you already. Anyhow, even after that they still didn't turn back!"

"Uh-huh, let me talk to her in private Naruto-kun."

"Okay, I will be at home, seya!" He screamed closing the door.

"...mutiny is punishable by death...but since your Jonin instructor participated in this even giving you all the go. I'll ignore this for now, now tell me...what did you do?"

...

This wasn't the kind old man that would visit them in the academy, no. This was the aged God of Shinobi, the Leafs second strongest Kage.

Second to his predecessor as God of Shinobi, the first Hokage.

He was an aged war veteran of two world wars.

...

Her breath grew ragged and her chest stung, maybe she made a mistake...Yeah, a mistake.

...