Part 7

Kakashi entered the village alone, leaving his students at the gates. The entire time, not a word was spoken. When he left, they got into the three-pring formation and waited. He came back in two minutes and they went back into the diamond formation.

Right now, they might be uncomfortable with his presence, but this is how Minato-sensei got them to work together. 

Sakai looked at Sakura frequently from the corner of her eyes. If she was, would she have it unlocked? Sakura went through trauma.

She also looked at Naruto, he wasn't as affected as them. He just stared then frowned and hugged them. He didn't even shake slightly like he would when angry. He wasn't acting.

He  just stared and don't care. Naruto walked around the body when Kakshi came, picked up the scrolls and resumed our mission. It was sickeningly disturbing with how he dealt with this. She was on the verge of crying and she only hugged Sakura because her own legs felt weak.

He did nothing.

When it sounded like water was surrounding them, he was still able to work. He only frove when he felt Kakashi's blood land on his lips. This was Naruto Uzumaki, the deadlast of the academy. Surely, surely he would've faltered in his motives.

He just didn't, she didn't know the reason.

...

He did though, they just didn't see him swallow his Luke and hold his tears. If it doesn't affect him, the mission will be complete. He'll hold himself together till he's home and in his bed. Acting was always his strong suit. 

...

It's been an hour since the sun has set, and they were still walking. "Stop, we're setting up camp here! I'll keep watch, next mission will be you Naruto!" They stopped without warning and headed for the ground.

"We don't sleep on the ground. We stay in the trees unless you have a death wish. You didn't prepare for the future, therefore you're without your resources. You should always have a scroll on you with your supplies. Stay in the trees."

They walked back up and took to the bigger branches. 

Twenty-six D-rank missions and 1 C-rank. Who'd expect them to get their first kill on their first C-rank? Kakashi didn't feel bad when Sakura killed her first opponent. He was surprised though, Naruto if he used the Kunai his clones took from the man to kill.

That would've been better.

But Sakura's even better. She was the weakest of the trio; however, her amazing Chakra control will allow her to be a master in medical jutsu and genjutsu. That'll be the best option if she continues her career.

That death will boost Sakura to new heights, she'll grow quickly. A little dose of trauma is the best thing he can ask for.

Let them cry, mope, sleep and dream of nightmares, that is growth. As soon as they gat back, Kakashi will have them set up their back up scrolls. 

Three scrolls, food and sleep, supplies, and medical supplies. 

The village they were coming from was a little over hundred eighty-two miles from Konoha's outer Chakra bubble. It took them nineteen hours to get there jumping with one stop. That's how they'll be doing as Chunin.