Part 6

Their original teammates from team seven sit where they sat those two weeks ago when they met Kakashi. They looked the same, their Chakra was still the same size, they wore the same clothes, and they sat the same way in the same order.

Only thing remotely differeing would be the state of Sakura's shortened hair. No longer did it reach or upper back just below her shoulder blades.

It didn't rest down there, now it fell just on the base of her neck. She followed Kurenai's suggestion on her hair. It wasn't too short emphasizing her forehead, she's still iminsecure.

It's short enough to where it shields her ears, but not long enough for jt to be easily grabbed. She sat under the tree reading her light blue book.

Sakai was on the log sitting on the top of it. She had no change in appearance beside her hair now being in a ponytail no longer cascading down her back. Visually, that was the only change.

Naruto much like Sakai only had slight changes to his hair. Naruto sat beside Sakura looking down at her book laughing when she said something. He had pins in his hair to stop it from hitting his eyes.

"Uzumaki, let's fight." She stated jumping from the log to just infront of Naruto.

Startled, Naruto jumped up screaming slightly as did Sakura.

"God, Sakai you scared me, but sure." Truly, it'd be a good idea to base his skills with Sakai. She's always been able to beat him, since the first day they fought in the academy, to the day before they were split up.

This is his time.

"I'm coming Sakai!" He yelled running at her slowly speeding up. He'll be able to check his theories.

Theoretically, can you force evolve the your eyes through overloading them with Chakra to evolve them to the Sharingan? All you need is trauma to activate the eyes, Sakai should have gone through enough of that. Pushing Chakra in her eyes should just open them.

Is it an unconscious action that you don't realize?

Is it the same for the byakugan? The eye of the all seeing? The byakugan is the recessed child of the Tenseigan, the eye of rebirth. Or, where the records wrong. That's what was written and taught by them in history.

The man in the moon that carried the eyes of life in his skull.

Sakai moved slightly tripping Naruto leading him to fall in his face. However, when she kicked him he exploded in a mass of Chakra smoke. She was kicked forward into another clone falling from the sky.

Does the Sharingan have a second eye, if so is it in the burnt remains of the Uchiha compound? Do they have the records to prove his theory. What name would it be called?

Does Itachi of the Sharingan have the eye? He did kill his clan in a single night.

"And he hit a home run!" The clone screamed grabbing her as she flew at him and tossed her to a tree across a lake. Though, as soon as her feet touched that water swimming up. She stuck to it, blocking another Naruto.

She quickly dodged another and jumped over one as they swam up from the water.

"Katon: Gogakyu no Jutsu!" She yelled looking down firing the fireball down at the lake. Steam erupted from the water blinding them both. She fell back to the ground and raced for the edge of the water running to the dirt.

As soon as she left the steam, she had to dodge another Naruto clone this time it exploded on her back launching her away.

"Oh, you're so dead." Sakura heard her speak from the out-of-bound area that Kakashi didn't allow them to fight at. Sakai when she got back up ran on the offensive. Quickly out maneuvering Naruto, she punched his in his face.