Part 14

What is it that humans strive for? Prolonging their inevitable breath in the hopes of what? Not everyone wants to survive, ask the suicidal.

"It's not working! Wind Style: Torrent!" He yelled in exhaustion.

"Hey, Boss could I try?" He summoned a clone to watch him and point out any mistakes from the paper. He weaved his quilt of handsigns and quietly spoke with his mouth wide.

"Wind Style: Torrent." He beam of air sliced a hole through his door. It pierced like a needle through snow.

"Oh, hurry and pop yourself!" The original Naruto picked up a kunai and threw it at his clone.

"Hahaha! I am OP!" The clone dodged and stripped into his undies dancing as Naruto tried hitting him! "I am better than you!" He stood on top of the bed and shaked his but in Naruto's face.

He laughed...until he was caught...and his neck was broken.

"Yeah, op? Ha, super Out Paced." He cackled like a mad villain. "Stupid clone."

"Hehehe, you got him boss." On of the clones gave him a fake cheer as massive sweat drops dripped from his head.

"Wind Style: Torrent." His memories were right.

Yelling it out like any other Justsu wouldn't strengthen it, it would make it weaker.

His hole was slightly bigger than his clone but a lot more jagged.

...

Wasn't Cerberus supposed to be guarding Hell's gates?

...

So how did he end up here?

...

How did his world shift so much in a day?!

...

He left his house happy, the air pierced his wooden walls, but only cracked the brick right outside of his inside walls. "Awww, it's not that strong."

He jumped down from the stair rails that guarded him from falling in the morning.

He landed and started calmly walking to the training grounds, maybe he could convince Kakashi-sensei to give them a mission or tell him what the test are for the Chunin Exams.

...

"Ugh fine, I was just trying to help!" Sakura yelled at her parents slamming the door and running away.

She woke up to them screaming at each other, trying to stop them she even made breakfas. But even at the table they started making small issues big.

Her mother poured some water on her Dad's head. "Hey Sakura, you should go out, you know how she gets."

He reached in his pockets and got out a few bills and handed them to his daughter trying to send her on her way before she sees something she might not want to.

"Okay." She got up and started heading for the door.

"No no no, let her know! Sit down Sakura!" Her mother yelled roughly taking her shoulder and forcing her back down.

"Mibuki, let her go. She doesn't want to hear our bickering!"

"Bickering, now it's bickering. Maybe if you weren't such a bad husband then this wouldn't even matter! You're always saying it's my fault, but who gave me a daughter?! I told you to stop but you didn't listen!"

Sakura's mouth dropped and she felt the tears prick her tear ducts. "What is wrong with you?! She's our daughter!"

Her dad took her mom's hand off the cashier and lightly brought Sakura to the door trying to ignore the things his wife was throwing at him.