(chapter 5)

Ezra

The ßravest Thing I'd Ever Done

Was Continue My Life When I

Wanted To Die.

English went by awfully slow. I spent majority of the time staring at the clock, waiting for Art to come.

When second lunch came and I sat at the back next to the window. The cafeteria wasn't packed, everyone was outside in the blinding sun.

I preferred to just sit and sink myself into my music.

My eyes darted to the person who made their way towards me. Someone I didn't want near me at all.

Zayns lips moved in a "hello" motion, a grin plastered to his face. I took out my headphones and sighed.

"Hey" he took a seat next to me, causing every muscle in my body to tighten up and then release when I exhaled.

"Are okay Ezra?" his words were slow and whispered.

"why do you keep asking.." I stared out the window again and bit my lip to a point where the taste of blood touched my tongue .

"Ezra" I turned I didn't dare look him in his eyes , the sight of them made my heart race and I didn't like that.

"Your hurting, I know, I can see it, I don't know what it is, but you hide your pain terribly. You don't talk much, you constantly avoid things, and you avoid me" I wanted to cry, I wanted to run away and hide. Hide from the world, hide from school and most of all, hide from Zayn. He knew he was correct, My faced burned , I tried hard to hold everything back.

"Look, Ezra I can't take my mind off you, every time I see you, I want to talk to you, I want to know you, your different , and different is good, I want to help you"

"Please" I could feel him watching the tears race down my cheeks.

Finally, My eyes caught his, brown sparkling orbs gazing through me.

They were unlike any set of eyes I had ever seen.

Before I knew it, his lips pressed against mine, sending heat through my veins . My heart swelled up and pounded harder with each beat.

Healing, his touch was healing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

again! I'm not happy with this chapter.

Anyways , go read heartstrings by planetpaylik , its fricken amazing!