(chapter 22)

Ezra

I'm pretty sure today was the only day the sun actually decided to stay out.

Children and their guardians scattered the park.

Zayn and I laid together in the grass away from just about everyone.

My head rested on his chest and I listened to his calm heart beat.

"That one looks like a duck," he pointed to the cloud that was almost directly above us.

"Are you blind?" I laughed, "Its clearly a cat"

He chuckled and a few moments of silence went by.

"I'd love to travel," he sighed.

"Where to?" I wiggled my nose and fixed myself so that I was comfy.

"I don't know....Japan, Scotland maybe."

"Oh! France! definitely France," he snapped his fingers indicating that France was exactly where he wanted to go.

I smirked.

"Yeah, I guess traveling would be nice."

"What about you? What do you want to do with your life?"

I pondered at his words, there was plenty of things I wanted to do, most of what I wasn't even good at.

"Not sure... I wouldn't mind being an artist, but my mother always told me, a life isn't worth living if its not lived right"

I heard a small giggle slip from the boys mouth, it became contagious and I laughed with him.

My mother clearly isn't living the right life.

But she's happy, so I guess its okay.

"I Love You Zayn," I laced my fingers with his like a corset dress.

"I Love You too Ez," he kissed the top of my head and we continued to let the sun create warmth between the both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~

The weeks flew by fairly quickly. Same routine.

Zayn would pick me up before school ,Mia had shown me her paintings, Meredith began to leave me alone, as well as her 'tag alongs'.

But this coming Friday was different.

I Wanted to surprise Zayn.

"Come here!" I had my hands behind my back and watched Zayn shake his head.

Not too long ago he told me he hated surprises, but I thought he'd really enjoy this one.

"Ezra, I swear if its anything expensive I will refuse to take it," I frowned, only because it would've been a waste of money if he didn't take the gift.

But I won't let him.

"Here, just take it," I smiled at his confused grin. I handed him an envelope that read " Je t'aime" on the cover.

He carefully ripped the paper and held the card in his hands.

He bit his bottom lip and stared at me.

"Open it!" he flipped the card open, I watched his eyes go from calm to completely and utterly surprised.

"Ezra!" his mouth gaped.

"Two tickets to France" I smirked, knowing he'd love it.

"I-I"

"Shh," I pressed my index to his lips.

"We're going, and that's final," I refused to take no for an answer.

Zayns mouth rose into gleaming smile, something that made my heart melt.

"Thank you," he pecked my lips and hugged me tighter than ever before.

"No Zayn, Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO GUYS!

I really enjoyed writing this, I put a lot of my feelings into this story. Anyways , I love all you wankers♥♥