(chapter 14)

Zayn

I pulled up to Ezra's driveway, she stood there and I could've sworn she was glowing.

She pulled the handle and hopped in my BMW.

"Hey" she smiled, something that completed her was her smile, the way her mouth rose and her eyes squinted made me weak.

"Why hello there" I drove away.

When we arrived at school the front was crowded with people . We got out and made our way to the steps of the school.

"Zayn.."

"Yes love?"

"Can we walk in the other way" she was planning on avoiding the stairs, and I wasn't going to let her.

"Nope" I took hold of her hand and kissed her soft cheek.

I noticed Meredith give her a disgusted look.

"Is there a problem?" I eyed Meredith.

"No" she looked away and then at her nails.

"Good" I took my ray bands off of the neck of my shirt and slipped them on and we walked in still with our fingers locked.

"I'll see you in art" she nodded, I could tell she was flushing. She was so beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra

Like an angel.

Zayn was like an angel.

He had me falling.

The bell had rung, and I left history to my locker.

I stopped walking. There he was , standing in the most girly way possible, he had his lips pursed, I giggled when people began to stare, but that didn't stop him.

"Goof, push over" I teased.

"No" he raised an eyebrow.

"Zayn I've go-"

"Not till you kiss meh" a cheeky smirk slid on the boys face.

"Zayn please just"

"Nope"

"Move"

He shook his head, still smiling.

I huffed.

"Your stubborn"

I held his jaw gently and pressed my lips to his, they were soft and warm, I could've kissed him all day if I wanted to.

We parted slowly and he was satisfied enough to move over some.

I put my books away and walked down the halls with him.

"Art shall we?"

"We shall" I responded.

We walked in together , Mrs.Carter's smiled at us both and we took our seats.

" Okay class, " she started "I want you to paint or draw something that has vibrant and strong colour" she put her hands together and scanned the classroom.

"Its a shame mia isn't here, shed love this" Mrs. carters frowned.

"well! com'on! I'm only giving you an hour"

Everybody rushed to take out their pencils and brushes.

I found it strange that this was the assignment , usually it was something a little more... difficult.

Although now that I think of it , I've never really done much of drawing or painting with colour, so it became somewhat of a challenge.

"What are you going to do?" I turned my head to Zayn who had already started.

"Secret" his tongue rested between his lips as he focused on his sketch book, which was quiet large.

I glared but he didn't notice.

If there was one thing I knew for sure about Zayn, it was that he was more stubborn than I was.

I took paper out and placed it on my binder which sat on my lap.

My pencil lightly drew out another hand, except this one was a little different.

The index finger had stuck out, and on it sat a monarch butterfly, its wings were spread to opposite ends of its body.

I took an orange pastel from Zayns kit , but he didn't notice.

I coloured the white parts of the butterfly's wings, giving it life and colour.

I smiled.

I was very pleased with how it turned out.

My attention turned to Zayn, who I assumed was finished because he was looking right back at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very long chapter! hope you liked it xx