(chapter 15)

Ezra

"May I see it now?" I crossed my arms.

"Let me see yours first" His tone was quiet and soft.

I brushed the little bits of eraser off my book and turned it around to show him.

I watched a small grin appear on his lips.

"You're very talented Ez, You should paint on bigger canvases" I shrugged , I didn't really like showing off too much..

"Now let me see yours" I cocked my eyebrows and watched him grab his book.

"Its nothing much but.."

I gasped at the sight of his art, I had never seen any of it and became blown away at what he held.

"Is.. is tha-"

"Your eyes?" he nodded

I exhaled , slumping my shoulders at how jealous I was.

They were beautiful, he drew them so correctly and identical. He even got the little black dot that sat in the blue of my left eye.

"That's beautiful Zayn" my eyes never left the page, I was stunned. Completely and utterly stunned.

"I'm glad you like it" he took another glimpse and laid it back down over the desk he sat in.

"Zayn, that's a wonderful piece of art you've got there" Mrs. carters' eyes gazed at the sketch.

"You used your colors very appropriately and , hey! it looks a lot like Ezra's eyes" she walked away, her skirt flowing side to side.

We laughed.

When school was over, Zayn drove me home.

"Come over tonight" I was about to open the door and descend the car.

"My mom won't be home till late, but I'd like you to meet her" I added.

Zayn nodded.

"think she'll like me?" I just stared at him pathetically, he knew his question was invalid to even argue about.

"Alright alright" he chuckled.

"Call me after okay?" I smiled and shut the door. I watched him drive away and slipped myself inside.

When I got to my room, I threw my bag next to my dresser and flopped myself onto my bed.

I began to wonder why I didn't want to fall in love. It only just occurred to me that all I was doing was analyzing all the negatives about love. I never stopped and realized how much happiness it brings and the fact that I can breath and not have to worry about the past.

But then I think again...

Was I replacing Jacob? Is he watching me and feeling hurt?

Was I hurting someone again and not realizing it?

And then my anxiety gears started Turning..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to everyone, I didn't want to stop posting on instagram.

Anyways , I really appreciate you reading this, I also love getting the great feedback, I love you all xx - kenzie