SPECIAL! (chapter 17.5)

Suicide.

I'm sure once or twice in your life you wanted to die. Sometimes it was because you and your mom got into an argument or your friend is causing drama that you wish was gone. Pointless things right?

Now think about this.

Kids all around the world think about ending their lives, for reasons like bullying, being abused mentally and physically.

People of just about any age have to face the day being called names, pushed around and hurt.

Its disgusting to know that we live in a world of hate.

That girl you called fat the other day is probably starving herself as we speak.

The boy you made fun of for being poor is probably supporting his whole family.

You think you know someones story, but you don't.

I knew someone who started cutting her ankles, hips, wrists and thighs, just because people called her fat.

How would you feel if you knew you were the cause of someone's Pain? or death?

The saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" is completely false no matter who says it because once you tell someone they're ugly, stupid, or slutty it puts scars in their heart, mind and body.

They become hurt! You don't see it because they don't want you to, but you will see it once they're gone.

Please, think before you speak.

And remember , no matter what size, shape or appearance you have, you're beautiful to me.

Thank you. - kenzie

(I'm sorry if this wasn't the chapter you expected , but I really think it was something I should touch on because bullying is serious to me)