(chapter 13)

Ezra

I woke up, instantly I became confused, I wasn't sure where I was. My eyes flickered around the room. I looked down at the floor and saw Zayn sleeping.

Only a pillow under his head.

I sat up from the bed , I didn't remember even falling asleep, but I did recall being picked up.

"Zayn" I whispered , he didn't wake up.

"Zayn?" He lifted his head and his eyes fluttered kissing his cheeks.

"morning" His right arm grasped his neck , I assumed he was sore.

"Why didn't you take the couch? or I could've taken it" I felt guilty, he slept on cold wood floor with nothing but a pillow?

"Well, I wouldn't sleep in my bed and have you sleep on the couch, nor would I leave you alone so.." he smiled, it was a weary smile.

"You didn't have to" I got out of bed and so did Zayn , well, he got up from the floor.

I checked the time.

6:13

"I've got to go home and get ready, see you at school?" I rushed to gather my stuff.

"I'll pick you up" his back was turned as he rummaged through his drawers looking for something to wear.

I stopped, "wait what?" I scrunched my nose.

"I've got a car Ezra" he laughed.

My mom always offered to buy me one, but I never saw a point, I barely ever left the house and school wasn't far.

"Oh.."

"Well, I guess I'll see you soon then" I added.

"Guess so" he winked .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boring chapter, I'm about to make the next one which should be a bit more exciting..

vote and comment?♥