(chapter 12)

Zayn

"com'on " I took her hand and brought her back to my house to dry , I had a fireplace which had suddenly became very handy.

The rain didn't stop, but it had slowed down over time. We approached my porch and I gripped her hand tighter, mentally telling her that she'll be fine.

we walked in and hung our coats up.

"Mom , dad , this is Ezra" I smiled, I wasn't very sure if anything was official, but if confessing your love isn't, then what is?

They looked at me with confused grins, I could feel Ezra sending me a quick glance , but mom broke the silence.

"Hello Ezra!" mom extended her arms around Ezra , who wasn't expecting the embrace.

"Hi" Her voice was shuttered and quiet.

"We're gonna go dry up" I smiled , my mother gave me a goofy look and I took Ezra upstairs .

"Just grab a towel from the cabinet" I pointed to the laundry room, she grabbed one and left to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra

I was freezing, the rain had my teeth chattering.

I walked into the washroom, I patted my hair with the towel, then wiped my face. There was a knock on the door.

"Open up" he giggled.

I turned the knob and let him in. He handed me sweatpants and a T-shirt.

"Thanks " we shot each other smiles and Zayn walked out.

I got undressed and slipped the pants up my legs, starting with the left and then the right.

I laughed at how big they were on me.

I pulled the rolling stones T-shirt over my head.

I took the elastic over my wrist and bunned my hair up.

I walked out, Zayn sat on the floor in his room.

"Why are you on the floor?" I shook my head.

"comfeh" he shrugged , I walked over to him and he pulled my down.

"Zayn"

"Your really pretty " I scratched my head, trying to ignore is complement.

"No need to be shy" he laughed.

"let's go sit by the fire" He took hold of my hand again, and we sat in front of the crackling warmth, I watched the hot coals burn. The colour amused me as it lit up then Burt out.

"What time is it?" I scrambled for my phone, but I realized it was still sitting in my coat pocket.

"ehm, about seven? maybe?" He shrugged.

"You know, we have school tomorrow" I raised my brow.

"Yeah, and your also 17 " His voice was so beautiful, and calm. It made me smile.

"Stay over" his attention went straight to the fire, I think he was waiting for a reply , but he wasn't sure what it was going to be.

"Zayn.. I- I'm not sure if my -"

"Call and ask" I licked my lips and went to text my mother.

To mom: hey mom, I'm gonna stay out tonight I'll be home in the morning x

from mom: alright? love you x

That was easy...

"Tea?" he raised his brows

I nodded quickly, he smiled, I think he knew I was eager for a warm mug .

I watched Zayn walk to his kitchen.

I thought to myself.

Things are getting brighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feedback? |♥