(Chapter 11)

Ezra

"Then what is it?" Zayn's eyes sunk deep into mine.

"I can't tell you, we just can't be around each other" By now, we both had been soaked with water , my hair had clung to my face.

My heart was racing again, Zayn was hurt. I hurt him.

His facial expression caused me to move closer to him.

"Ezra.." He was looking down at the puddle he stood in, his reflection foggy and colourless.

"Yes?" I sighed, the rain was still heavy, we stood inches apart.

"I love you"

I stopped walking, our foreheads were touching , his heat sent a wave a warmth down my spine.

And with that, my layers broke, smashing in all different directions.

then I realized something.

All this time , I had been hiding behind a glass window, for so long, I thought I was protecting myself.

Instead, I was slowly fading away, holding on to memories that I needed to let go of.

I couldn't tell if I was crying, the rain was creating a shield on my face, masking it perfectly.

I held Zayn's head, forcing him to look at me.

His brown orbs caught mine again, they were like windows to his soul , a beautiful and kind soul.

"I love you too"

Our lips became attached, like Velcro .

His hands gripped my waist and pulled me in closer , My heart slowed down, it was pacing normally. My right hand slid down to touch his chest, the beating of his heart reminded me that I mattered. That he mattered.

I may not be important to everyone.

But something told me I was important to Zayn.

And then I knew, I knew I could let him in, I knew I could take all the bad and hide it away somewhere far away from my heart.

We Slowly parted, the kiss wasn't like the one we shared in school, it wasn't like any Jacob had given me.

It was healing, Zayn's touches were healing♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh! finally! Ezra, your so dumb, you knew all along Zayn was perfect .

This isn't finished!! dont worry! still a lot to come. thank you everyone xx