Chapter Three - Curiosity Killed The Cat

Set anywhere after the Winchester's become friends with Castiel.

---

Dean was sat next to Castiel, bored out of his mind, watching some crappy TV show while Sam tapped away on his laptop.

"Hey, Cas, can you see the colours?" Dean questioned, looking over at him.

Sam looked up from his laptop curiously.

Castiel nodded. "Of course I can, I mean, doesn't everybody? I didn't for the first few millennia, but I do now."

Dean raised an eyebrow. "Do angels have soulmates?"

Castiel nodded once again. "Yes. Everybody has a soulmate, Dean, some are unfortunate and do not meet the their other half."

"So you've met yours. Who is it?" Sam butted in.

"Mine? I do not understand." Castiel tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Humans see colors when they first touch their soulmate, I'm assuming it works the same for angels." Sam explained.

"Oh. Then yes, I've met them."

"Who is it?" Dean prompted.

Castiel looked between the Winchester's before shaking his head. He was gone a second later, like he was never there.

"Well, that was pointless." Dean sighed.

"Why'd you even ask him?" Sam asked.

"Curiosity." Dean muttered.

"Curiosity killed the cat." Sam stated simply.

"And satisfaction bought it back." Dean remarked.

---

Somebody help... I've already started a new Destiel and this one is no where near finished.