Chapter Ten - Michael x Lucifer

5.4K reads? Wasn't expecting that.. Thank you!!!

---

Michael had always known his destiny, he couldn't change it, even if he wanted to.

The day Lucifer had disobeyed their father had been the worst day of his life, it was his job to send hi, to hell, and Michael couldn't say no, so he did as he was told.

Nobody saw the archangel for a few weeks after that, some say he needed to heal from wounds given by Lucifer, but the truth? There was no fight, Lucifer had not harmed him in anyway, but nobody would believe him, even if he tried to tell them.

Years went by and nobody knew about Michael's secret, it was something he didn't feel the need to share with anybody, it didn't affect him, but for a few weeks, it had made him doubt God.

-

Millenniums passed and Dean Winchester was born, it was known all through Heaven, that this was Michael's true vessel and he would one day have to go to Earth and stop Lucifer once again.

That would seem easy to any other angel, stop Lucifer before he destroys their fathers greatest creation, but of course it wasn't easy for Michael and God probably knew that, just wanted to torment him.

Michael's problem was, that from the day Lucifer was born, he could see colours, the angels were always close, but neither of them admitted why, that was a secret they'd take to their own graves.

-

The two angels stood in a field alone, Michael knew what had to, the question was, could he do it?

The Winchester's were stronger than most people expected, so when Sam took back over his own body, Lucifer was surprised, the pit was waiting for him, this time, with somebody new.

-

"You know we're soul mates, right?" Lucifer asked out of the blue, there wasn't a lot to talk about the cage, so they mostly ignored each other.

"I assumed it was another way of making out lives hell." Michael muttered.

"God always had a sick sense of humour." He muttered. "But hey, I know a way eternity down here can be fun." He smirked.

---

Sorry it's short.

Do you want me to bring Adamn