Chapter Fourteen - Garth x Becky

So the whole once a week thing went to shit. Sorry, anyway, enjoy the chapter :)

Dedication to @ep5sosgirl who gave me the idea for this chapter, you're amazing!

Garth Fitzgerald had never been normal, and that never bothered him, growing up he didn't know that seeing colours was a special thing, because he'd been seeing colours since the day he was born. Unusual, and very rare.

Colour blind people worked the opposite way to everybody else, when they met their soulmates they would lose the colours. Some people avoided people at all costs, wouldn't fall in love because they didn't want to lose the colours.

Not Garth. He looked forward to the day he lost the colours mainly because it meant meeting the person who was his soulmate and also because he liked not being normal, fitting in and being like everybody else was never fun.

-

Becky Rosen was like Garth, she wasn't normal and stood out everywhere she went, she didn't care and embraced it. She never realised that she was colour blind so assumed that she'd met her soulmate at a young age and forgotten who it was.

When she met Chuck she felt happy, but deep down she knew he wasn't the one.

Then there was Sam, she was obsessed and she loved him, (maybe a little too much) but she realised he didn't love her so he wasn't the one.

Becky was ready to give up, assume she'd never find the one and be alone for the rest of her life like everybody in school had teased her about, the she met Garth.

-

It was sudden, it wasn't drawn out over a period of time, one second they both saw colours, the next second they were gone, Garth panicked only for a few seconds before regaining his compossure and looking at Becky who look just as panicked as he did.

He knew then what was happening and he couldn't stop his grin as he looked at her.

"I guess I'm not the only unusual one here." He smiled softly.

Becky said nothing and just stared at him, after obsessing over men like Sam Winhester, she didn't think her soulmate could be somebody like Garth.

He was weird, just plain unusual... like her.

They were a  perfect match.

It's short. I know! But I plan on writing more for all the other ships that aren't Destiel at some point :)