Chapter Eleven

-This is only gonna be 200-300 words, explanation at the end, proper sabriel chapter is coming-

Sam couldn't help but notice how Dean had slowly but surely distanced himself away from him, he'd fallen in love and had his heart broken and was acting as though he was the only one it had ever happened to. Sam had gone through it twice and it was horrible both times, their dad had suffered through and had done some stupid things too, Dean seemed to take it worse than both of them, and fair enough. They'd lost their colours and they knew why, neither of them had to suffer seeing colours and their soulmates not, that had to hurt.

Sam was sat in his room, skimming through books out of boredom while Dean did God knows what, he wasn't even sure what he was reading and he'd read the last paragraph twenty times. He groaned, throwing the book across the room, collapsing down onto his pillows.

Sam hated silence, hated being alone with his thoughts because they always drifted to Jess, and Gabriel, the pain of losing Jess had numbed a lot, it had been years and he'd hoped that was the last person he loved that he would lose, but he was wrong, he lost Dean, he lost his father and then... then he lost Gabriel.

"You're a damn archangel! How the hell are you dead?!" He yelled at nobody in particular, running a hand through his hair.

"Easy answer. I'm not." A familiar voice filled the room, making Sam sit up.

"Gabriel." He whispered.

"Hey there, Samsquatch." Gabriel smiled slightly.

---

So I've been going through some shitty things and I want to update because I'm pretty much just ignoring wattpad and I feel bad for it, I can't promise I'll be able to update every few days, but I'm aiming for at least once a week.

Bye.

-BR