Chapter Eight - Jo x Charlie

Charlie had been walking down the street, it was a normal day... well, as normal as her life could be, when somebody walked into her. Normally it could be brushed off, pretend it didn't happen, but when her world was suddenly full of colours, it was hard.

Both girls tensed up, and turned to face each other.

"Well, that was not how I planned my day." The blonde smiled and Charlie nodded in agreement.

"I'm Charlie Bradbury." She smiled.

"I'm Jo. Jo Harvelle."

Charlie thought for a moment. "I've heard that name somewhere." She mumbled before grinning a moment later, only for it to disappear.

"You died." She said bluntly.

"Details... wait, how did you know that?"

"There's these books about Sam and Dean and you're in them."

"You know Sam and Dean?" Jo asked, slightly shocked.

"Yeah, but let's talk about them late, I'd like to get to know my soulmate."

-

Two days and a lot of fun later Charlie was running into the bunker, grinning.

"What's up with you?" Sam asked, glancing up from his research.

"I met my soulmate and she's here." Charlie grinned.

"You bought her to the bunker? Why?"

"Get Dean. You'll like this."

Sam raised an eyebrow but shouted for Dean anyway, who joined them a few minutes later.

"What's going on?"

"Charlie has her soulmate and apparently we'll like this."

Charlie grinned and ran to the door and opened it. Jo walked in with a grin and waved.

"Hey boys."

Both Sam and Dean froze.

"But... you died." Dean mumbled.

"Yeah, I don't know how I'm back, but I am."

Before she could say another word, Dean and Sam had pulled her into a hug, making her smile.

"Hey, back off my girlfriend." Charlie interrupted their moment and wrapped her arms around Jo's waist with a smile.

"You two are kinda cute together." Dean smiled.

"Kinda?" Charlie demanded. "How dare you, Winchester."

---

There will be more for each pairing, I promise.

Who next??

Meg x Abbadon

Kevin x Samadriel (Past Julie)

Michael x Lucifer

Balthazar x Gadreel

More Dean x Castiel