Chapter Eight - Purgatory

Purgatory had been nothing but blacks greys and whites for Dean, he assumed it was because, technically, they were both dead.

He still hadn't admitted to Castiel he could see colours because of him and he didn't plan to do so anytime soon. He wanted to trust him again before that happened... that's if he could trust him again.

Strangely when Benny helped him escaped Purgatory he regained the colours after a few days, first assumption was that he'd met somebody else, but then he kept seeing Castiel everywhere and knew the truth immediately. He was alive, he didn't know how or who helped, but Castiel was back, and Dean should be happy, but he couldn't bring himself to be.

He'd dragged Sam from his new normal life and sure, normally he'd be upset, but his own brother hadn't even searched for him or tried to help him, so he couldn't bring himself to be upset.

---

When Castiel returned, and they were actually face to face, he said four words that tore Dean apart, it wasn't something that was unheard of before, just rare.

'I can't see colours.'

Both Sam and Dean had stared at him, unable to speak. Dean was first to move, he didn't speak, just stood up and left the motel.

Castiel couldn't see colours...

Which meant there was either somebody else or Castiel was no longer his soulmate.

---

232 words... how short, but I'm on holiday and I don't have much time.

So who's next?

Meg x Abbadon

Kevin x Samadriel (Past Julie)

Michael x Lucifer

Balthazar x Gadreel

Oh and before anybody asks, yes, sabriel is coming, extra long chapter and feels!!!

Chapter nine will be Dean x Castiel, mostly Castiel's view on things and then whatever ship is wanted for chapter 10.