Chapter Thirteen

Oh look, I'm back, I haven't updated this in a month, oops. My apologies. I've had work and college and things go hectic, I'm going to try and at least update once a week, maybe twice, if I don't, feel free to spam me with messages.

It had been weeks since Castiel had found the angel tablet, since Dean had almost said I love you and Castiel had almost killed him.

Dean sat in the motel room, head in his hands, alone once again because Sam, who had finally forgiven the asshole of an archangel that Dean still hated, but they'd been spending more and more time together now, leaving Dean alone.

"Hey, Cas... so I know you've been ignoring me for a while but I thought this was worth a shot. I forgive you, okay? I don't care that you hit me, tried to kill me, whatever... I really don't. Just come back please, Cas. I lo... I care about you a lot." He sighed.

"You shouldn't forgive me." Castiel said, appearing in the motel room. "I could've killed you, Dean."

Dean jumped at the voice, he hadn't expected a reply, he turned to stare at the angel and shook his head. "But you didn't, Cas, you could have, but you stopped, it would have been easy for you to kill me, I've seen you kill things within seconds, but you held back."

Dean stood up and stepped towards back, he could not help but notcie how the angel tried to flinch away like Dean was going to hit him for what he did. "Cas, you're family, and being a part of this family you're expected to make stupid mistakes. We've all done it, me more than anybody. Maybe I even deserved a few of those punches for all the crap I've pulled. Making you rebel, getting hurt, losing your family, almost dying. Purgatory. I couldn't even get you out."

Castiel shook his head, closing the space between them, hand resting on Dean's arm. "You deserved none of it, Dean. I would've rebelled, with or without you, although I am glad it was with you." He smiled softly. "And getting hurt was my own fault, I could've run, but leaving you was never an option, Dean. It is impossible for me to leave your side, mainly because I do not want to. As for Purgatory, we bit know we wouldn't have even ended up there if it wasn't for me working with Crowley."

Dean bites his lip as he stares at Castiel, barely listening to a word he say any more, all he can do is stare at his lips, he wants nothing more than to close what little space they have left between them and kiss him, but his mind is yelling 'No' at every inappropriate thought he had of the angel.

"Dean, are you okay? You are staring." Castiel says, but it doesn't pull Dean from his trance.

Dean can't help but wonder what kissing Castiel is like and soon, simply thinking about it isn't another. within seconds he has one around Castiel's waist, pulling him as close as possible and in the next second his lips are on Castiel's.

It takes the angel a few seconds to move, but when he does his hands are in Dean's hair and he's kissing back with unexpected enthusiasm, but Dean isn't complain, not even when he's backed against the wall of the motel room. Castiel pulls away far too soon for Dean's liking and he lets out a whine that he will deny ever doing for the rest of his life.

"Dean." Castiel whispers. "Don't do this. If it's a spur of the moment decision or something you'll regret in the morning, stop now."

"If you stop, I'm going to kick your ass. I've wanted to kiss you since I realised... since I relaise you were my soulmate." Dean whispered the last few words and avoided making eye contact.

"What?" Castiel asked, slightly surprised.

"Ever since I came  back from hell I can see colours and there is only one explanation, Cas." Dean smiled softly. "You're my soulmate."

Castiel grinned, pulling Dean into another kiss, this one was more rushed, he was more eager, holding onto Dean like if he let go he'd never see him again.

"I always thought it was just me." He whispered against Dean's lips. "I have loved you since I saved you from hell, Dean Winchester."

---

I like this chapter... now the next chapter is Garth x Becky but after that I'm hoping to write smut... just need to know if I should do top dean or bottom Dean, help me out here!