First meet!

"wait right there, you bastard!" You shouted while running behind the guy who just stole your comic book because you weren't paying attention to him. "Catch me if you can, mi amor! (My love)" he said before sticking his tongue out to you trying to tease you which made you more angrier. You guys ran and ran until you reached your university's garden.

You could clearly hear all the gossip of the students while running. "Aww! Look at them. They are so cute right?" "Yeah! Looks like a lover's quarrel" "they are the couple goals!" They squealed while looking at you both chasing each other. You became tired of running continuously and stopped while panting heavily.

You turned around to see you've come too far and to your surprise, you saw your dean coming towards you with an angry expression on her face. "I'm so dead!" You muttered to yourself before running further. You were unable to see him anywhere, you saw a small tunnel-like gap between two walls and immediately went in so you could not get caught by your dean.

You were about to scream after seeing a figure in that gap but before you could, he covered your mouth preventing you from screaming. "Shh! She's still here and if we get caught, then she'll take out all her anger on us. Stay quiet mi amor" he whispered in a low voice while panting in between. You both were so close to each other because the gap was too small. Your chest was heaving up and down against his chest due to running making him sweat hard.

His breathing got louder due to this intimacy between you both. You leaned in and kept your head on his chest unable to handle yourself anymore as you got so tired. He gulped hard, trying not to look at you. You both were insanely close which made his heart beat faster than ever. After sometime, you got back as you couldn't hear your dean's voice anymore. You peeked out from the gap and saw that she went away.

You went out and waited for him to come too. And as soon as he came a hard punch landed on his face. "What the fu-" before he could complete you hit him again. "What the hell is this Taehyung? Why do you always mess with me? Huh? I'm telling you if you do this again then I'll kill you for sure" you said with gritted teeth in a warning tone making him a little scared.

Of course, he was scared because he knew what all you could do if you lost your patience. He nodded his head slowly and handed your book to you. You went away immediately while glaring at him making him take out a sigh of relief. "Who the hell does she think she is? Always bossing around me? Huh! I hate that damn girl!" He mumbled to himself before returning.
_______

Y/n's POV:
"Aish! That little bastard!" I mumbled to myself while sitting on my seat. Well, I'm Kang y/n. 20 years old ordinary girl who's studying in superstars university. And the guy I just fought with was my FIANCÉ whom I hate so much. We have known each other since childhood and I started hating him since then because he always tried to irritate me.

We were friends and also enemies since childhood because both of our families were quite close and his father and my father were best friends. Well, I'm not exactly an ordinary girl because my father is one of the richest businessmen in South Korea. And Taehyung's father was also the same and to spread their wings they decided to collaborate and also decided to marry us off to each other.

I actually am a topper of the university while he's kind of a bad boy every girl is whipped for. He doesn't care about his studies nor his reputation unlike me. I don't actually like studying much but even if I open the book just before the exam, I manage to top the class. God's gifted child you know. Lol.

But when the matter came to my wedding, god didn't let me complete my wish. I always dreamed of having a love marriage but here I'm gonna experience an enemy marriage. It's not like we're gonna marry now, we'll be married when I turn 22 and he turns 25. So I'm at ease for now but I can never imagine that jerk as my husband. He's an annoying freak who enjoys making me irritated.