The Hidden Love

It was night and you were trying to sleep in your room but you weren't getting sleep. So you came out of your room and started going towards the hall to watch a movie. But your steps halted after hearing some noise from Taehyung's room. You immediately went inside just to see him puking out in the bathroom. His face was looking so tired and drained.

He was about to fall down but you ran towards him and supported him to stand properly. You took him towards the bed and laid him down. You checked his temperature and it was too high. You started worrying for him. He was looking at you all this time with a smile on his face while you were worried about him. He closed his eyes unable to handle anymore making you more worried.

"T-Taehyung! Taehyung, what's happening to you? What's wrong with you? Taehyung, open your eyes. Taehyung, please open your eyes and look at me. Look at me Taehyung, please" you were saying these while patting his cheeks trying to wake him up. "Is it because of the food I made? He didn't eat anything after this. It might be because of that stupid Kimchi fried rice! Aish! Why did I even make it?"

You cursed and blamed yourself for his condition. "it's all my fault! T-Taehyung, wake up please. I'm so sorry. Please wake up, Taehyung!" You shouted in a worried tone. You gulped hard before leaving to bring a bowl of cold water with a cloth. You took care of him the whole night and eventually slept while placing your head on the bed and body on the cold floor.

Taehyung's POV:
I woke up while squinting my eyes due to the sun rays. I felt like my whole body was drained. I yawned before my eyes landed on the figure who was sleeping on the floor while placing her head on the bed. She took care of me the whole night and I still remember how worried she was when she saw me almost falling. She was worried for me, the thought of it made me smile shyly while staring at her.

Soon, she woke up too and stretched her arms. She looked at me and got up to check my temperature. "Yeah, you're better now" she said and was about to leave in a rush but I stopped her by holding her wrist. "You were so worried about me. Weren't you?" I asked while smirking trying to tease her. "Worried? My foot. I didn't worry a bit" she lied like a pro.

"Oh really? 'Taehyung, please wake up. Taehyung, I'm sorry. Wake up and look at me, Taehyung' then who do you think would have said all these?" I said while imitating her making her grit her teeth. "You were hearing to my words while being unconscious? You! Jerk" she huffed and scolded me making me laugh at her. "But I would like to say one thing, I'd be honest that my name sounds way too lovable when you are the one saying it"

I said while smiling at her adoring her morning face. "What a joke!" She said but she didn't know that I mean it. I mean it so badly! "I'm being honest, you were calling me in a very lovable way yesterday. I wish I could hear you call me like that everyday" I said while blushing making her cheeks red with my words. She freed her wrist from my hand before leaving my room shyly.

Oh man! Why is she so cute? I wish I could see this side of her everyday. She acts like she doesn't care about me but deep down, she does. She cares about me very much. I was smiling to myself until she came back again with a soup in her hands making me choke. "What the hell? Are you trying to kill me or what?" I said while backing in my bed. "Huh! You're so mean duh. Don't worry, the maid made it"

She said before sitting on the bed beside me and blowing air to the soup. Those lips, those soft plumpy lips of hers are driving me crazy for her. How I wish to kiss her like there's no tomorrow. She held that spoon in front of me but I was acting hesitant to eat it. "I told you, I didn't make it!" She said angrily making me swallow that soup immediately.

"By the way, was the Kimchi fried rice very spicy?" She asked with a pout on her face. "No, not at all. It was very sweet and nice" I said sarcastically making her glare at me. "It was your fault, who asked you to eat all of that even when it was spicy? You even stole my share like a hungry wolf! Hmph!" She said like it's all my fault. Huh! This is what I get for saving her from her own food? Anyways, what can I do? It's her world, I'm just living in it.