Isn't the moon lovely?

It has been a few days now and you guys will be getting summer vacation holidays from tomorrow. You were excited to go to Hawaii this time because you always wanted to go there but your parents did not have the time to go. But this time you were adamant to go and you weren't afraid of feeling lonely or bored because you know Taehyung will be there with you.

Yeah, he will be. Every time your family plans on going somewhere, he appears at the same place and acts like it was just a coincidence. Anyways, these few days went well for you even though you missed Rosy, those two guys made you feel less lonely and you liked both of their presence beside you. It was somehow comforting for you to have them beside you.

Though, Jimin doesn't get much time, he always takes time for you and always tries to spend his time with you which makes you feel special. Taehyung still didn't stop feeling jealous of Jimin and the same goes to Jimin but they were still friends who support each other in everything they do except from chasing you or trying to impress you.

Y/n's POV:
Today is the last day of coming to this University as a junior, next time I'm gonna be a senior student. I'm so happy that I'll be getting to spend some time alone without any studies or books. Because of course I hate those things. Lol. However, I know I'm very happy to have holidays but I wouldn't deny that I'm gonna miss those two crackheads who never made me feel lonely.

In fact I got used to them and it feels empty if they're not with me. They're literally the bestest friends anyone could ever wish for. And about Jimin? He's the first person who made me feel some sort of emotions which no one could but I don't know if it could be called love. Because, yeah I just feel like he's the most handsome and a person with a very great personality but I don't know about my feelings for him.

Whenever he flirts with me, my heart skips a beat and I feel like I'm very special to him. Anyways, let me just leave it here because I don't wanna include love in our beautiful friendship. So, here I am standing in front of the university looking at it with a sad yet happy smile on my face. Everyone already left the university and some were even crying. Lol.

I just bid a bye to Jimin and he said he'll miss me which again made me feel something inside but I don't know what though. I came out of my thoughts after hearing footsteps coming from my back and turned towards them to see Taehyung walking towards me. "What are you still doing here?" I asked him while he gave me a look of asking me the same question. (End of POV)

"Ah.. I'm just bidding a bye to the university" you said casually. "Me too" he said and turned to leave before dragging you with him by holding your bag. "Yah! What do you want?" You asked while shouting because of the way he was dragging you. He stopped dragging for a moment before turning towards you and saying "YOU!" He said while smiling at you shyly which made you make a disgusted face.

"That's an impossible wish then" you said before yanking his hand off your bag and leaving from there while he started running behind you like a little kid. "by the way, where are you going for vacation?" He asked while you made a 'done with you' face before continuing to walk again. "I'm not gonna tell you because I know you'll come to the same place" you said while still walking making him pout.

"What do you have to do with me coming there? I just wanna enjoy it. That's it. Don't get your hopes high, I'm not coming for you" he said before looking at you up and down with a filthy smirk on his face. "I'm gonna go to Hawaii this time" you said which made his face light up. "Hawaii? I'm gonna go there too!" He said while jumping.

"Shut up! Why don't you just spend some time alone happily where you want to go? Why do you always go to the same place as me? Just try to spend the time quicker by doing something you like" you said while frowning at him. He stopped walking making you halt at your steps too. He looked down into your eyes before saying.