The heart ache

"Taehyung is my fiancè" you said and looked at Jimin who was taken aback by your sudden confession. He looked at you with widened eyes and you were about to continue but stopped after looking at the entrance of the class where Taehyung just came in. You looked at him whose face was swollen and you got that it was done by his father.

You sighed heavily while looking at his weak figure who went and sat at the back at his usual place. You still couldn't keep your eyes off him unaware of the eyes which were looking at you with visible hurt in them. Soon, the professor entered and started his lecture but Rosy didn't attend today making you wonder what had happened because she never gets absent without telling you.
________

It was break time and you were searching for Taehyung because you know how he'll be when he gets upset. You know that he's hurt but he doesn't want to show it out but you couldn't just leave him be even after knowing what he's going through. You went to the terrace where he spends most of his time in the university. It's like his comfort place.

You went up to see him sitting on the terrace with his back facing you while looking down. Your eyes softened after looking at him, you kept your hand on his back just to see him getting startled. "W-what do you want?" He asked maintaining his posture. You didn't say anything and instead sat beside him before touching his cheek with a worried expression.

He looked at you with love in his eyes even though he doesn't want to accept it. "Is it..... Your dad?" You asked with a pitiful expression. "He doesn't deserved to be called a dad and you.." he paused and looked at you sharply before continuing "don't pity me, I don't need it" He said rudely while you were just trying to make him feel better. "What did you do this time?" You asked.

He stood up after hearing what you said making you stand too. He pulled you towards himself before slamming you to the nearby wall. "Do you think I'm the one who always does mistakes?" He shouted on you making you flinch between his arms. His eyes softened looking at you flinching and tried to caress your cheek but you turned to the other side making him lose his patience.

He punched the wall with all his strength making you gasp out loud and immediately take his hand in yours looking at the wound he just caused to himself. He jerked your hand from his, "I don't need your concern, I can take care of myself" he said before leaving from there leaving you behind who was regretting about you being the cause for him to hurt himself.
___________

Y/n's POV:
I know that his father abuses him and I couldn't even do anything about it because it's like his personal matter and I couldn't just barge into their matter and invade their privacy but today, I couldn't keep quiet anymore after looking at his eyes which were hurt. Way more hurt than anyone could imagine. His father had crossed all his limits and I need to talk to him today, I have to!

So here I am infront of his house welcomed by their bodyguards. "Please come in, mam" one of them said walking ahead of me. I stepped into the mansion and looked around as it had been a few days since I've visited this place. Soon, Taehyung's father came down in a black suit. To be honest he wasn't really a bad guy, he even considers me as his own child and takes care of me but the only problem is how he treats Taehyung.

I don't know what happened between them but I want to sort it out for them. I know it's unnecessary for me to meddle in their business and that's what I say to Taehyung whenever he bothers me, but I can't just see him getting hurt everytime. Whatever I'm doing right now is because I care for him and want him to be happy in his life. "Hello uncle" I said before he came down and hugged me and patted my head.

"How come you are here today, my child? Let me call Taehyung for you" he said but I immediately stopped him from calling Taehyung. "Ah no no uncle, I wanted to talk to you.... About something important" I said hesitantly. "To me? come sit down" he said and made me sit infront of him. "Tell me, what do you want to talk about?" He asked calmly. I gulped and licked your lips before saying.