Destiny

"yah! Y/n! Stop sleeping in the class babe. The lecture is about to start" Rosy said trying to wake you up from your little nap. "It didn't start yet right? Why are you waking me up idiot?" You asked while yawning and sitting straight. "Aish! You're so lazy y/n, I don't understand how you manage to top the class even when all you do is sleep or watch mobile" she said shaking her head in disbelief.

"God's gifted child you know?" You said while lifting your hair in a sassy way and laughed at her face. "Ah! Alright alright" she said being irritated by your laugh. Soon the professor entered the class and started the lecture while you tried to pay attention with your sleepy eyes.

After a while, the lecture was finished and you left out a sigh before plopping your head on the desk. "Did you start it again? Come on let's go to the cafeteria at least" she said before dragging you with her and you went with her like a lost puppy unaware of the pair of dark brown orbs which were looking at your figure with a slight smile on his face.

You reached the cafeteria and you started digging in with your bestie who's busy stuffing her mouth. "Yeah! I forgot to ask you. Yesterday's match was pretty cool right? I enjoyed it a lot and also I got to see my favourite idol for the first time. Yesterday was surely the best day of my life" she said with her stuffed mouth.

You were reminded of that person who caught your attention yesterday. You stopped eating for a moment and looked down remembering about Jimin who made you think he's the most handsome guy in the world. You unknowingly smiled before digging in again. "Yeah, it was nice yesterday" you said to rosy.
_________

Jimin's POV:
It had been 5 days, 11 hours, 45 minutes since I saw her for the first time. I don't know what has gotten into me but I'm so invested in her. Even when I'm in the practice or in the class all I could think about is her. Why are you ruling my heart even when I just saw you for once? Why is my heart beating fast just at the thought of you?

Why am I feeling special knowing the fact that you were supporting me? Why am I missing you so much and why do I want to see you so hard? Why? Did I fall in love with you at first sight? Nah! It's not possible, I don't even think love is real. It's just an imaginary feeling which humans created.

I don't believe in love and I'll never because I saw how my mom used to love dad but still he cheated on her. Dad acted as if he was in love and could never hurt my mom but he lied and betrayed her at the end. I know that's how cruel this world is, everyone is the same and I don't think love exists in this world. There's no love, and I don't love her either. (End of POV)

Taehyung's POV:
Just like I already predicted, we won the match the other day where we played against the ideals university. But surprisingly the victory did not make me happy not even a bit and instead I felt useless. I felt very useless and unwanted when I saw her shouting his name and cheering for that Jimin guy. For some strange reason I hated it.

I hated that guy too because he caught her attention and she even started cheering for him even when she just saw him for the first time. I hated him very much but why does it bother me when she supports others? What does it have to do with me? I hate her. Don't I? Yes I do a lot. But why is it bothering me when she's supporting that guy?

Maybe because I hate her and I'm supposed to hate everyone she likes? I guess that's the case. And also, even if I hate her or not but she's going to be my wife sooner or later so the person she has to cheer for, is me. I don't like it when the things which belong to me like others. She's going to be mine no matter if I hate her or love her, she's mine. (End of POV)
_________

Y/n's POV:
As usual I got up and came to the university just like everyday but what's strange is that everyone is gossiping a lot today. Whatever, it's not like I care anyways. I sat at my usual place where rosy's place is beside mine and the right side is empty. I slept well today so I need not sleep today. Lol. I waited for Rosy to come and she did after a few minutes.