My wife!

Y/n's POV:
I was very surprised to see Jimin and Taehyung together in the grocery store. They looked like they became close and they were even shopping together! That's pretty good news that they aren't fighting and instead behaving like adults. Anyways, I'm glad that they are being friendly with each other. I noticed them talking to each other and laughing at themselves. It felt as if I've missed a episode of this drama.

But It was wholesome to watch them laughing together. Especially, Taehyung. Because he barely laughs and I guess Jimin doesn't laugh much too but nowadays I'm seeing them both laugh their hearts out which is so heartwarming to watch. Just like everyday, I came and sat at my place and got welcomed by both of them who occupied both the places beside me.

Taehyung occupied Rosy's place as she isn't going to come for a few days. And yesterday she called me to say that it's going to take a very long time so yeah, I guess she's gonna be there even during the holidays. But I guess, I need not worry because I've got these guys beside me who are making sure that I'm not getting bored.

"You guys are no fun, I'm so bored. I wish Rosy was here" I said while pouting. "What do you want us to do? At least tell me what you want to do, so that I can do that for you to not get bored" Taehyung said being offended because I called him boring. "Yeah, y/n. What do you want to do?" Jimin asked making me smirk mischievously at both of them.(end of POV)

"Do you guys like our dean?" As soon as you asked both of fake puked. "What are you saying y/n? Who likes her in our whole university? Literally no one" Taehyung said while Jimin nodded. "Then why don't we take revenge? Huh? What do you say?" You asked while looking at them and smirking. Both of them didn't wanted to do it but they agreed.

"So the plan is, we'll keep a bucket full of flour on the upper part of the door of her cabin. When she opens the door, it's gonna fall on her" you said before laughing out loud like a witch. "I think I completely misunderstood you when I first saw you. I thought you were a quiet kid who always reads and thinks about marks but you're the complete opposite to what I thought" Jimin said while laughing.

"Ofcourse duh, it isn't necessary that every topper needs to study always. Is it?" You said while rolling your eyes. "I can assure you, that she doesn't have even one quality which you thought she had. She's a complete devil in a disguise of an angel. I know her and all the things she could do to complete her wishes. She's a devil, a dangerous devil" Taehyung said while hitting your head making you hiss.

"I'm gonna kill you, if you hit me once more!" You said while hitting him on his arm. "How can you? You'd become lonely if I'm not with you" Taehyung said to irritate you and you both started your bickering while Jimin looked at you both with a sad smile on his face. He didn't know why but it was hurting him, very much. Maybe it's time now that he needs to accept his feelings for you.
___________

The plan was executed just as they all planned and they are waiting for their dean to enter into her cabin. Soon, they saw her coming and immediately hid behind the pillars while peeking at her. And as they planned, as soon as she opened the door, she was welcomed by the floor of bucket which was above the door. She screamed and shouted being terrified at the way she got embarrassed even though she thought no one saw her. But here you guys were controlling your muffled laughs looking at her face.

You ran and came to the terrace while laughing hard. "she looked so funny" you said while laughing and keeping your hand on your stomach as it was aching due to laughing too much. "Did you see her face? She looked like a bull!" Taehyung said while laughing which made you lose control over yourself and fall on top of him, he wrapped his hand behind your back preventing you from falling back.

Jimin's laugh disappeared as soon as his eyes landed on the hand which was on your back. You got back from Taehyung while still laughing a little. "it was fun!" You said while Jimin fake smiled at you. "Yeah it was" they both said in unison before getting back to your class.
_________