The End: Closure and Acceptance

"Don't cry, I can't see you crying no matter what" you mumbled and he wiped his tears while sniffing and looked at you who had a blank face on. "W-will you let me show you my love? Will you give me a chance, mi amor?" His voice came out cracked making you hug him. "I love you, Taehyung" you said for the first time while hugging him tightly. He hugged you back and cried on your shoulder.

You pulled back from the hug and looked into his eyes which were red yet lovely. He stared at your lips for a minute "Can I?" He asked your permission while you nodded your head shyly making him crash his lips onto yours hungrily. The kiss was so passionate yet rough, you kissed each other so lovably like you've been waiting for this moment all your life. You pulled back from the kiss after a minute and looked at him while wrapping your hands around his neck.

"What are you staring at?" You asked shyly making him smile cheekily. "I have passed by many eyes in my life but only got lost in yours" He said making you blush at his flirty pick up lines. He licked his lips before kissing you again and pulling you closer to himself, as closer as possible. "you know what? This was my first kiss and it's totally worth it" he said after pulling back making you blush and look down shyly. "and I suppose it's yours too. Right?" He asked while bending down to get more access to look at your red face. "No, it's not" you said and looked into his eyes making his smirk vanish in thin air. "W-who?" He asked making you smirk teasingly.

"There was a bastard who stole my first kiss" you stated with an emotionless face while his eyes were reddened with rage. "Who the fuck was he?" He yelled with his gritted teeth and clenched fist. "An asshole stole my first kiss in his sleep when he got a panic attack" you smirked after completing making him release his fist and look at you shocked while his cheeks and ears became red. "T-that wasn't a dream?" He asked making you laugh at his surprised state.

"No, stupid. You're my first kiss" you said making him break out into laughter. "So... We're a couple now, right? I mean we've been a couple for many days now but now with your willingness! I can't explain how happy I am mi amor, you make me the happiest man alive and you have no idea what you mean to me" he said staring deep into your soul making you a little shy with his words. "Yah! You're too straightforward. I'm shy!" You said and hit him on his chest while covering your face with your palms.

"I finally got the chance to tell you how I feel about you then why would I let it go? I've been waiting for this day since the moment I got to know my feelings for you mi amor! Thank you for coming into my life and making it beautiful. I can't wait to get married to you and make you completely mine. But..... There's a trouble. I feel bad for Jimin, You know it right? He loves you and he's also my friend and I feel like I'm doing injustice with him" he completed with a heavy sigh.

Y/n's POV:
I was completely shocked to know that Jimin loved me. Regret started to rush into my soul. How? And when did he love me? I hurt him, I hurt him very much without even my acknowledgement. I shared everything with him including my love for Taehyung, how he might've been feeling? I never thought that he would love me. I've been blinded by my love for Taehyung and ended up hurting Jimin very much.

"Where's he? Where's Jimin?" I asked with impatience in my voice. How could I face him after all that I have done to him? "On our university's terrace" he said and I didn't even think twice before running away from him to go towards Jimin. I know, I know how he might be feeling right now. This was what I wanted the most when I felt the same pain as him, comfort! But there was no one for me but I can't let my best friend go through the same pain alone and that too because of me.

I turned around to face Taehyung. "Taehyung, I just need some time to talk to Jimin. Please don't chase me and let me talk to him" I said in a hurry and ran away from my home to the university. I panted heavily while catching my breath after reaching the university and started going upstairs. I heaved out a heavy sigh after seeing Jimin sitting on the terrace with his face buried in between in his knees and I could hear him cry and sob breaking my heart.