Rivalry

Next day:
"Oh my gosh, y/n! I still can't believe the way they fought yesterday. It was so unnecessary right?" Rosy asked you while you were looking down thinking deeply. "Ikr! But I don't understand why they fought so aggressively just because of a mere accident" you said while biting your nails in confusion.

"What's new in it? Taehyung finds a reason to fight with everyone. It isn't that surprising. Is it?" She said it's not a big deal. "But, I've never seen him fight with someone he had just met. Something is definitely off, he only fights with his enemies and he isn't someone to fight without any reason. I know him well, whatever! Ok leave it" you said trying to change the topic.

Soon, Jimin and Taehyung came to the class at the same time. They glared at each other at the entrance of the class before stepping in. Jimin sat beside you and smiled at you while you smiled back at him but your eyes landed on the mark which was on his lip given by Taehyung. You thought that it would be so painful for him. "Didn't you get it dressed?" You asked before touching his wound and blowing air on it.

You were insanely close to his face which made his heartbeat faster than ever but you were unaware of it. Taehyung looked at you being so worried for Jimin and clenched his fist. Soon, the class started and you all started paying attention to it. "oh girl, this boring math class, I can't with this stupid lecture. C'mon y/n let's skip this class" Rosy said as it wasn't new for you. "Fine then" you said before packing your bag.

"Can I join you?" Jimin asked and his was lighten up with happiness as soon as he heard the word skip. "Yeah, ofcourse" you said before squatting down secretly and getting out of the class without anyone noticing followed by Rosy and Jimin. But you all were unaware of the dark gaze which was coming from Taehyung. He just couldn't digest the fact that you were being very comfortable with Jimin in such a short period of time.

Jimin's POV:
I didn't think she would be the same after what happened yesterday. I thought she will not be comfortable around me anymore but as I thought she really is a pure soul who doesn't care about what others think about me. I feel really glad to be able to meet her. The way she came in front of me while protecting me from the punch Taehyung was about to give, made me feel special.

I wouldn't lie but I decided the very moment that whatever happens in her life, I wouldn't let her face anything alone. I'll always be beside her and I'll try to understand her happiness, joy and sorrows. I decided to be on her side and protect her precious soul at all costs. I also realised that she knows Taehyung and I've seen him sending me death glares yesterday even before we fought.

Maybe, he's an admirer of her and that's why he was jealous of me and picked a fight on me yesterday for literally no reason at all. I also noticed the way his eyes softened after seeing her while he was about to land a punch. The way he stopped immediately made it sure that he likes her. But why am I feeling threatened by him? It's not like I like her right? I don't know why but I just don't like him especially not after what he had done yesterday. To be precise I started hating him. (End of POV)

You all sneaked out of your university and took deep breaths due to running. You all started laughing looking at each other. "It was so fun right?" You asked while still laughing but Jimin was busy staring at your laugh and was lost in your eyes which were speaking thousands of languages. "yeah it was" he said after coming out of his thoughts and smiled at you.

"But where do we go?" Rosy asked and you both started to think. "How about amusement park?" You asked and they both hooted before running. Jimin was holding your hand all this time while running and you looked at his care towards you and smiled looking at your hands interwined with each other's. You all reached the amusement park and started hopping in different rides.