Expressive

Jimin's POV:
I was quite shocked to know that Rosy is gonna stay here from now on. I still remember how her mood was off the first day Rosy didn't come to school. How can she live without her from now when she's the only best friend she has other than me? I really feel so bad for her and not being able to do anything for her is killing me from inside. Such a strong girl she is!

I know she wanna cry, who wouldn't wanna cry if their best friend is gonna stay away from them? But she's a very strong girl and I know she doesn't like to cry in front of anyone. Taehyung had known her from her childhood, but not even him saw her crying. She tries to understand everyone but no one tries to understand her but I want to be the one she can be comfortable enough to cry in front of and share her sorrows with.

The scene in front of me was so heartbreaking to see two bestfriends who never let go off each other, stay away from each other. I wish I could just hug her tightly and let her know that I'm gonna stay with her always and it's fine to cry. The last thing I want to see is her tears but I also can't bear to see her in pain and unable to express her hurt. All I want is her to be happy and pass her cheering smile to me always.

I feel really bad for her, I can't even imagine how she might be feeling right now, I want to console her but I also don't want to make her uncomfortable. She might not like me knowing that she's feeling lonely because of the news which just broke out. She said some funny things to Rosy and asked her to go to her room but what she said next shocked the hell Outta me.

Wild? Seriously? This was the least thing I expected from her. She looks so innocent from the outside but I guess she's not as innocent as I thought her to be. But I like this side of her too, to be honest it would be boring to be with a person who acts too innocent. I liked that she's not innocent. Lol. But I still can see that she's just trying to cheer up the environment and she still needs someone to rely on. (end of POV)

Next day:
It's the day you all will be leaving. You cried all night yesterday, although you try to avoid those tears they never leave you when you're alone. Not especially when the person you love the most is not going to be with you any longer. It's like a breaking news to you but you're mature enough to understand the situation and let it go. Afterall, forever doesn't exist. Everyone leaves you at some point of your life.

You packed your luggage and went downstairs to see everyone already present with their luggage ready. You applied a little make up today to cover your dark circles and swollen eyes as you cried a lot yesterday and you don't want anyone to know about it. You waved at Jimin while smiling at him, who was standing beside Taehyung. Taehyung passed a glare to Jimin but he didn't even care.

Rosy hugged you out of a sudden and started to cry again while you caressed her back before pecking her forehead. "I-I'll miss you y/n! I'll miss you so much" she said while still crying her heart out making it hard for you to control your tears. "I'll miss you too, but don't worry you must call me daily and come back to Korea when you're free. Alright?" You said while cheering her up.

She nodded at you while smiling a bit with her teary face. "and you, Eunwoo, take good care of her and if I got to know that you hurt her then I'll break your legs. Got it?" You warned making him nod while chuckling at you. "You too take care of yourself" Eunwoo said while caressing your hair making Taehyung's protective mode on. "yah, your wife is right beside you. Why are you flirting with my wife?" He asked while pouting angrily.

Everyone laughed at his childish behaviour but Jimin didn't like him addressing you as his wife. "we'll be leaving then, take care" you said before hugging her for one last time. "you too my baby" she said while wiping her tears. You waved at them before going out along with the others. You reached the air port and got into the plane. Taehyung wished to sit beside you at least this time.