Bachelor's Party

Jimin's POV:
My eyes widened when she asked "isn't the moon lovely" but I soon understood that she doesn't know the meaning behind it. I'm sure she doesn't know it or else why would she ask that question to me? But the moment she asked that, I wished it was true. I was lost, so lost in her deep dark brown orbs that even when the moon is full and is looking beautiful, in my eyes she was more beautiful than anything in this world. She looked ethereal while the beam of moon light was falling upon her milky white skin.

Her eyes, which were sparkling because of the light, her glossy plump lips which were moving in and out of her mouth, her cute little nose which was sharp yet soft, her cheeks which were smooth and soft are not helping me at all. I'm getting impatient to touch her, to feel her, to hold her in my arms, to feel her lips on mine, to hold her hands in mine and let her know how much I love her.

I wanna do all these but I know it's not yet time for this, she still needs time to fall in love with me and I hope that day comes soon. But I'm still afraid, what if Taehyung snatches her away from me? Then I wouldn't be able to live. How can I even live when she's the reason for my existence? If I lost her someday, then that day will be the day I'll lose everything. I hope that day never comes.

I just want to be where she is, spending time with her, laughing at her words, teasing her, being with her, fighting with her, hearing her tantrums, her problems, her sorrows and being there for her every time she needs me is all I want to do in my life. She was talking to me, about everything which happened in her life but I know she's missing some parts where she was all alone, without anyone by her side, where she felt useless, where she felt sad and where she felt pain.

I'm sure she's leaving those traumatic parts of her life. However, I want to be the one she could be comfortable enough to share those problems, which she never shared with anyone. I want to be the one to console her when she feels heavy but she's such a type of girl who never lets anyone know if she's sad and I got to know it only after spending time with her.

She tries to understand everyone, their issues, their problems, their troubles, their sorrows, their happiness, their griefs and everything but she has never been understood by anyone. Everyone thinks that she has nothing to worry about, but only she knows what she's suffering with. I was looking at her intensely with hearts in my eyes because that's how lovable she looks.

"Have you ever fallen in love?" She asked with curiosity written all over her face. "That type of love, where the only person you could think of is them, you start to like every thing they do, you start noticing every little thing about them and when you close your eyes that person is all you could think" she completed with a sigh while looking down and blushing to herself. 'I don't even need to close my eyes, your face is always infront of my eyes no matter what I do. I talk to you whenever I want to, I hear to your laugh whenever I want to' I thought to myself while I was lost in her.

"Have you?" She asked making me chuckle. "Yes, I did. I don't even know if the word love fits to the feeling that I get whenever I'm with her. I've fell in love with her everything and I know that I can never unlove her no matter what. She was my first love and I'm sure that she would be my last. I'm waiting for her to feel the same towards me but I'm scared, what if she doesn't love me the way I do? What if she falls in love with someone else?"

"I can't bear it for she is the one who makes me believe in love. To be honest y/n, I thought love doesn't exist but she proved me wrong and made me fall so hard in love with her. I wish I could tell her how much I love her someday" I completed with a sigh, I never once turned my eyes away from her while saying all those. She looked quite surprised seeing me say all those things. "Woah Jimin! You turned out to be a lover boy" she said and laughed.

I chuckled at her compliment. "You know what? You're so easy to be fooled. I was just kidding. I never fell in love" I lied because I don't want her to distance herself from me thinking that I love someone else. She hit me playfully while laughing. "You turned out to be prankster Jimin!" She said and laughed making me stare at her. How badly I wish to let her know that she's the person I was talking about. How badly I wish she knew how I feel about her.