Her favourite Necklace

You were kissing each other like there's no tomorrow until you said something which broke Jimin's already broken heart even more. "I love you, Taehyung" you said in between the kiss making him pull back immediately and stand up from the bench. He turned back and wiped his tears but that wasn't helpful because the tears didn't stop streaming from his eyes. He wanted to run away from everything around but with you.

He wanted to take you with him to a place where only you and him would be there but he knew that he doesn't have any right to take you anywhere. His eyes were bawling out while you were sitting on the bench while closing your eyes in a drunk state. And soon, you dozed off. Jimin turned towards you to see you unconscious, his eyes became red due to the amount of tears that were bawling out. He sat beside your sleeping figure and looked at you.

He caressed your cheeks which were wet due to crying. He kissed your forehead before wiping off his tears and carrying you in his arms to drop you off at your place. He took you to his car and made you sit on the passenger seat and drove you to your house. He carried you into your house just to see your mother getting tensed looking at him carrying you. "w-what happened? Is she ok?" Your mom asked worriedly.

"Yes aunty, she's fine. She just got drunk and dozed off" Jimin said while still carrying you. "that's a relief. You go upstairs, right side 2nd room is hers. I'll come with a hangover soup" your mom said making him nod and take you to your room. He made you lie down on the bed gently and looked around your room. His eyes again landed on your pale face which looked too innocent and pure. He bent down to your level before caressing your hair.

"Why couldn't you just keep it as a secret from me too? Now I regret asking you to tell me about your problem. Why does it have to be him and not me?" He mumbled while looking at your unconscious state. He held his chest before saying "it hurts it hurts a lot. Can you really not see what you're doing to me? You're making me feel thousands of emotions at once when you're infront of me and I could bearly even breath in your presence. Do you really not see it?"

He asked while a tear rolled down his cheek but he was fast enough to wipe that away and smile sadly. "I'm gonna love you forever y/n and nobody can stop me from doing it. Not even you" he mumbled before standing up to leave but stopped after sensing something pulling him back. He looked back to see your bracelet getting stuck to his suit's button. He smiled sadly before removing that bracelet from his button.

Jimin's POV:
I stared at the bracelet I took off from her wrist and kept it in my pocket before leaving her room with a heavy heart. I drove off to the place where I always go when I feel sad, The Hangang bridge. That's where I find comfort the most. This place used to be my secret comfort place until she came into my life and became my comfort place. I came out of the car while pulling the mask up.

I stood on the bridge while keeping my arms on the railing and sighed heavily looking at the sky. "why couldn't she be mine? Why did you make me meet her if she wasn't meant to be mine? But it's fine, at least I got to know how it feels to love someone so selflessly like I do with her. I got to know the meaning of love but why do I never get the love I crave for? Why is it hard for people to love a person like me?"

I was mumbling to myself but tears didn't fall from my eyes. Maybe because if they start to come then they might never stop. I want something to take out my pain. What do I do? What do I do? Yes, I have a way to escape this pain a little. I opened my car's drawer before taking out a cigarette packet. I took out a cigar and put it in between my lips before trying to light it up.

But soon, I stopped as I realised what I was about to do. I promised her, I promised her that I'll never smoke again damn it! The lighter fell down from my hands while I stood there numb. I removed the cigar from my mouth before throwing it and crushing it with my shoe. I was about to break my promise. She was the first one who cared for me and asked me to stop smoking. That was the only thing she has ever asked from me.